Trump fan Omarosa: "Every Critic, Every Detractor, Will Have to Bow Down to President Trump’

I cant be the only one reminded of “head like a hole” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao-Sahfy7Hg

3 Likes

In this country, we don’t bow down to anyone, President or not. Maybe your greatest dream is to have a tyrannical asshole dictator instead of a president, but I’m pretty sure most US citizens don’t share your misguided fantasy.

11 Likes

26 Likes

[quote=“petzl, post:13, topic:86030”]
Is “jovulent” the new “irregardless”?
[/quote]I don’t know how to refudiate that.

5 Likes

Oh, I’ll bow to The Tang One alright…deeply and from the waist. But I won’t be facing him when I do.

9 Likes

(Eta: haven’t we had this discussion before? I seem to remember posting that gif in response to that concept before… Deja vu I guess.)

8 Likes

Thanks Obama.

3 Likes

Didn’t that delusional bitch say this exact same thing already?

10 Likes

That’s my witty retort!

5 Likes

Oh good lord, what a crock. This is Frontline stooping to Trump’s level, ginning up fake drama from a moment that’s just as likely readable another way: Trump probably loved that moment of extended ribbing from Obama because it was attention focused on him, major attention. And all it did, far from “humiliating” him, was pump up his brand.

5 Likes

Remember:

" ‘Refudiate,’ ‘misunderestimate,’ ‘wee-wee’d up.’ English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!"

— Sarah Palin (The ORIGINAL Heckler-In-Chief, White House As Reality Show Candidate)

1 Like

Any chance can we update the election laws to require the loosing candidate to be banished from the country for all time? Hillary is going to win, but this guy needs to go.

I was picturing this:

Except I’d rather vote for Loki over Trump. At least our Asgardian dictator would have better hair.

14 Likes

I think that was a previous ad for this same Frontline documentary.

4 Likes

Ah, I see.

1 Like

I could see bowing before Trump.

Of course I’d be bowing facing away from him, and my pants wouldn’t be fastened around my waist, but it’s the though that counts. Right?

6 Likes

Well, we bow to visiting Japanese dignitaries, but that’s a polite kind of bow, not subservience.

3 Likes

Yeppers.

8 Likes

Ok, I’m scared now.

Also the shipping art is better.

2 Likes