Trump advisor says you will bow before Trump

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/16/trump-advisor-says-you-will-bo.html

3 Likes

Dubious Fox says “Fuck that noise.”

Where does Trump get his advisors? Central Casting’s new Lickspittle and Toady division?

34 Likes

I’m the King of Rock,
there is none higher
Sucker MC’s should call me sire

6 Likes

waaaait…

?

5 Likes

Rule of thumb is that anyone who expects to be bowed down to definitely doesn’t deserve it.

23 Likes

except very short violin teachers…

13 Likes

Dear Omarosa;

8 Likes

38 Likes

Trump advisor says you will bow before Trump

I say to tRump advisor, Blow me a-hole.

5 Likes

The president is a public servant. If anything it’s the other way around. Trump should be bowing to us.

16 Likes
8 Likes

Don’t you think “Trump advisor” is a bit of a strong term here? Officially, she’s his “Director of African American Outreach.” That means her jurisdiction is a total of the, what, twelve people in that demographic who might actually vote for Trump?!

“Otherwise totally forgotten reality star says…” might have been a more representative headline. Oh well, it’s Beschizza, there’s gonna be a little hyperbole.

12 Likes

14 Likes

If by “bow down” they mean “stand up and spit in his face”, then I 100% agree.

13 Likes

20 Likes

25 Likes

I will bow when pigs fly. And how did she get the title “advisor”, anyway? Who advises Trump? He knows everything already.

7 Likes

5 Likes

From wikipedia

Omarosa is an American reality game show and reality show personality. She was a contestant on the first season of Donald Trump’s original American version of The Apprentice. She later returned for the TV series sequel, Celebrity Apprentice, and the All-Stars edition of the show. TV Guide included her in their 2013 list of The 60 Nastiest Villains of All Time. She currently teaches [branding & marketing] in the Executive Education Program and in the Executive MBA Program at Howard University School of Business, and is a regular political commentator on CNN. During the 2016 Republican National Convention, she announced that she had been named the director of African-American outreach for Trump’s presidential campaign

Omarosa worked in the office of then-Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton Administration as a scheduling correspondent. Omarosa has since falsely inflated her role in interviews to have the title Deputy Associate Director of Presidential Personnel. According to a People magazine article, she was transferred due to disruptive behavior.

9 Likes

(ring ring)

Trump: Hey beautiful, great news! I decided you should get that job you were interviewing for!

Omarosa: Great! Wait, what job again?

Trump: Convincing the blacks to vote for me.

Omarosa: Oh shit.

11 Likes