Trump advisor says you will bow before Trump

wait…I’m confused. i thought i was just making a joke that his advisor had the same name as a notorious former contestant of his doofy reality show…I guess I am seriously underinformed…

7 Likes

“Look at my African American! Look at him! Or her. I forget. The important thing is I have one, right?”

10 Likes

Because you figured it just couldn’t be that Omarosa, because that would be bananas, right?

8 Likes
6 Likes

I will bow before The Donnald…
but I will turn around first.

11 Likes

How many African-Americans do you think he’s actually on speaking terms with?

2 Likes

Bow down…

8 Likes

Fun fact; she and I went to the same university, at the same time.

She’s always been a nasty twit, full of delusions of grandeur.

‘Oh shit’ is right.

There’s a list of people that “Black People Dont Fuck With No More” and her name is right near the very top, what with her exemplification of the Sapphire stereotype.

8 Likes

Sure - just a bit backwards and musical.

19 Likes

The problem I have with this picture is that Terence Stamp and Sarah Douglas could actually act and stay on script.

7 Likes

He already knows everything but he still has advisors. The best advisors.

7 Likes

If you include Randal Pinkett, that makes at least two.

1 Like

So you would say that The Apprentice wasn’t taking many liberties with her portrayal?

I dunno, I wouldn’t hire her to advise a hot dog stand, let alone something of greater importance.

2 Likes

I didn’t watch it, nor any other versions of that show.

However, I did catch snippets of her on the Surreal Life, and from what I saw, the editors didn’t need to do much.

She’s genuinely vindictive, manipulative, rude, ridiculously self-absorbed and just a straight up dick.

I’ll even go so far as to say that Michael Clark Duncan probably dodged a proverbial bullet when he died before they could get married.

Yes, that’s mean; and no, I don’t care.

8 Likes

I will pull my pants down, then turn around and bow!

(you beat me to it, so I had to come up with something)

5 Likes

Even better:

I know, that’s bad, and I should feel bad. I’ll see myself out.

14 Likes

No, no, don’t leave. That image has a certain je ne sais quoi about it.

5 Likes

If clutching my stomach and doubling over puking counts as a bow, then yes, I probably will.

8 Likes

That is a rather generous description of a headbutt!

3 Likes

No, no. It’s fine. Relax.

You have just underestimated the extent to which reality is warping next to the Trump field.

Seriously, a sperm whale and a bowl of Petunias just spontaneously came into existence far above the planet’s surface.

17 Likes