Trump flicks dandruff off of Macron's jacket at Oval Office meeting

This should inspire a fashion-focused series: “Normal Eye for The Strange Guy”

5 Likes

@Papasan is in pain right now!

4 Likes

Making room for additional bug-jamming devices.

1 Like
3 Likes

Oui Oui!

I am practicing my Maurice Chevalier accent as we speak.

4 Likes

What a friend we have in cheeses.

6 Likes

Seriously, all of our primate cousins have more subtlety than Trump when trying assert dominance.

5 Likes

Well of course he has use tape because he doesn’t know how to tie a tie. Any six year old understands the relationship between the length of the outside end and being able to get the other end through the inside loop.

3 Likes

or squirrels for purposes of gambling

3 Likes

Our dad taught us that for our First Communion, along with getting our pants just right so that a “break” shows just above the pant cuffs. He had his flaws… but style also.

3 Likes

The sport is said to involve very little “native skill”, simply an ability to “have your tool bitten and not care”.

3 Likes

Its actually pretty simple. Macron has twarted the OBs dominance handshakes repeatedly, thus proving OB that HE is the the superior male. OBs grooming is his signal to Macron that he accepts his dominance,
At the end of the day we´re still damn dirty apes.

6 Likes

Because they don’t make clip-ons that long

3 Likes

What I don’t get is how freaking long is the tie, end-to-end speaking. If I tied any of mine that long on the wide end, there’d be nothing but a stub at the knot. Maybe rich people have access to ties as long as you want.

Note that I abhor ties. Next time I wear a tie is in my casket. So I might not know anything. Yet hear I am.

1 Like

His suits are looking baggier and baggier on him, you say? Anyone who has read The Twits knows exactly what is going on. There’s only one remedy.

1 Like

At least he didn’t compare Macron to one of those little cookies.

2 Likes

it’s the latest in St. Petersburg style, tied with a Red Square knot.

4 Likes

It is the Donalds way to showing superiority, and there was no dandruff.

Oh dear sweet baby Cthulhu!

I thought the writers for the Simpsons were just really creative, now I know they just do their homework.

Poor little mustelidae.

1 Like

So later in the meeting, Trump will fling his poo.