Trump fundraising

I genuinely wonder if this crap is actionable as fraud.

7 Likes

More:

11 Likes

Thank you for fixing that link

7 Likes

I used to enjoy filling out its surveys, skewing them all to fuck and beyond with my refusing to go along with its bullshit.

Rate how you think president trump is doing:

1. GREAT
  2. GOOD
  3. OTHER

Check 3, and a box to fill in explaining your choice appears. I would type words like abysmal, incompetent, corrupt, etc.

Are you worried that Democrats will open the borders, allowing unrestricted immigration?
YES
NO

Whenever a final comment box was available, I’d demand its resignation for caging children, rolling back consumer protections, environmental issues, being rootin’ tootin’ vladimir putin’s useful idiot, or whatever else took my fancy that day.

Once tons of emails like the one you posted showed up instead of surveys, I unsub’d. After unsubbing from captain covid’s list, emails from the rnc and its cohorts began appearing, peddling capt covid-themed t-shirts, mugs, desk sets and other tat. Those never had an unsub link! When they eventually sent one with an unsub link, I was finally able to rid my inbox of their awful offal. I also reported the lot as spam.

I salute your intestinal fortitude re: continuing to get those emails and sharing them. They are truly scary, often with terrifying demands!!! for donations. You’d think one of The World’s Richest Men (LOLZ) would not need to stoop to screaming that it needs lotsa money from its suckers.

6 Likes

It’s like they don’t realize the “Silent Majority” means dead people. But I’m sure having a lot of dead people vote is part of the republican strategy over the last 20 or so years.

8 Likes

No, they truly don’t realize that, ironically.

Just like they aren’t even remotely any sort of ‘majority,’ and they sure as fuckity-fuck ain’t “silent.

12 Likes

Thank you. My goal is to expose the Trump campaign insanity, not solicit donations.

4 Likes

I am confident that a majority of the donation money is sent directly to Trump’s businesses and a significant amount goes to the top campaign people. They seem to have a better system of getting away with diverting funds than Steve Bannon.

3 Likes

Here’s a nice round up of some of his fundraising scams:

I think so. I hope so.

10 Likes

Dog willing, I certainly will be!

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.