Trump gives ugly speech saying legal immigrants come from a "bin"

Some of them were born in the US, but they don’t get talked about much because they’re white Christians.

6 Likes

Why is it America’s responsibility to accept any of these immigrants? There is no right to immigrate to the US, so it’s definitely not our “job” to accept them. Why do we need to accept random immigrants by lottery? If we want or need immigrants, why shoudln’t we be highly selective and get the most suitable people from countries which can effectively screen them, and which (like us) keep accurate records on identity, crime, education, and employment?

We do monitor terrorist groups but we don’t monitor every rape, murder, and incident of underage sex that happens in every third world country.

FGM is nearly universal (about 95%) in Somalia and there seems to be a huge desire among Somalis to relocate here. I’m sure that practicing FGM doesn’t make someone want to avoid the US, which has almost never prosecuted anyone for that crime. In fact the first-ever federal prosecution of FGM in the USA was of Dr. Jumana Nagarwala, and that was under Trump’s DOJ this year. Clearly it’s a problem here.

That’s a new one for me.

I mean there’s a lot of advocates of male genital mutilation to this day in the States, but I wouldn’t have expected much traction for FGM at all.

bobtato is right. Let’s move forward. He’s already in and can say anything he wants. My question is and I can’t believe I have to ask it is; Does anyone honestly think he’ll get a second term?

Maybe Donald’s actually describing his immigrant grandfather. God knows his son and this grandson were POS. America is far worse for Drumpf’s emigration to the US. So Donald is actually correct here in at least a single instance.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.