Trump gives ugly speech saying legal immigrants come from a "bin"

Thanks. I think …

What a fucking mess

Classroom Discipline –We recommend that local school boards and classroom teachers be given more authority to deal with disciplinary problems. Corporal punishment is effective and legal in Texas.

That’s the spirit; beat the little shits till you crush their independence. But … wait a sec …

Juvenile Daytime Curfew - We strongly oppose Juvenile Daytime Curfews. Additionally, we oppose any official entity from detaining, questioning and/or disciplining our children without the consent of a child’s parent.

… so … which is it, you GOP fuckwits.

3 Likes

Ignoring the fact that we don’t “send the US” anything under such programs, it’s actually the US that grants US visas …

(and that our best & brightest usually end up in the US with work visas, not diversity visas …)

Does anyone really believe that if you want to enter the US for nefarious purposes, the best way is to enter the visa diversity program, subject yourself to a background check, and hope you receive one of the 50,000 visas issued worldwide

That makes as much sense as your retirement plan being lottery tickets. (except you’d probably have a higher chance, as you don’t need to win this year.)

7 Likes

I can’t imagine anyone sound of mind and even poorly informed to believe it.

But tRump really banks hard on the willful ignorance of a class aching to be ruled instead of governed.

1 Like

Except for the FBI agents who allegedly tricked James Comey into reopening the Hillary Clinton email investigation by pretending that they had found “new” emails.

2 Likes

I suspect the only immigrants he’s ever really known are the ones that are prepared to take his money for sex.

1 Like

These remarks don’t change anything. We had enough evidence years ago to decide whether Turmp should be president. It’s not an open question for his supporters – they meant to vote for the human equivalent of flipping the chess board. So it’s pretty irritating that the press keeps reporting on him as though the jury were still out. They’re having a conversation from two years ago, when they should be having a conversation about how to move forward after you elect Pigasus.

5 Likes

Now that’s damn rude. Pigasus was a much more worthy candidate and would have made a better President.

3 Likes

Well, we could spend all day arguing historical counterfactuals. There’s little question Pigasus was better suited temperamentally and had the better grasp of policy. But he might not have done all that much better in terms of day-to-day effectiveness, because of the trotters and lack of speech. Still, if they had run against each other it’s hard to see how Turmp could possibly have won.

5 Likes

"Trump talked about calling on Congress to end “chain migration” "

There is not a single person who has ever used the term “Chain migration”, who wasn’t a complete piece of sh1t.

It is a term coined by nativist/white supremacists to attack most legal forms of immigration. Trump is the president of nazi garbage, for nazi garbage,

7 Likes

He’s speaking from his personal experience. He knows the Drumpf family immigrated to the United States from a bin.

4 Likes

The same kind of person that uses the term “anchor baby”, no doubt.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s the job of the Church to undermine parental authority and undertake behavior modification to challenge students beliefs. I mean JESUS what is this world coming to??? /s

6 Likes

I love telling people who use that term that it goes by a more descriptive name:

“NATURAL BORN US CITIZENS”

5 Likes

Well this legal immigrant came from a bin labelled ‘only a dozen or so people on the planet can do this job’.

And after a few years I got disgusted with your fascist tendencies and left.

3 Likes

yes, both our left and our fascist tendencies are pretty disgusting.

What utopic environ are you in now? How’s the stone throwing team?

But if they’re allowed to test prospective law enforcement officers for competence, why can’t we test for theological competence, hm? Or are you an anti-american who doesn’t believe in God?

/moresarc

2 Likes

Hah, joke’s on you: Thomas Jefferson didn’t believe in gods!

/Fact that atheists like myself spout all the time.

7 Likes

Of course there is screening, but his bigger point is valid: the screening you can do in most countries in the world is utterly meaningless. Most countries in the world don’t have any judicial systems that compare to what we expect in the US or Western Europe. Many / most countries don’t have secure identity documents or criminal record databases. What kind of screening can these countries do? If someone commits a serious crime in a third world village, is that going to be handled within a reliable justice system, or handled some other way? And many activities which are crimes here are normal activities in other countries, such as underage sex, FGM, hate crimes, on and on.

You can hate Trump all you want but can you seriously say that most third world countries have effective justice systems with effective identity documents and criminal record databases?

The way that this screening works in third world countries is the applicant goes to his local police chief and asks for a letter of good character. Most police in the world have high levels of corruption. You think it’s hard to get such a letter, just about anywhere in the world?

Ah yes, the primitive savages are all so dangerous. And they don’t even do their due diligence of handing over all documents and keeping tabs on everyone all at once.

Seriously, if you want extremely stringent screening, why do you expect someone other than the US to do it. Why is it other country’s responsibility to make America’s job easier?

And anyway, doesn’t the US do enough surveillance of the entire freaking planet to figure out if 10000 people are a national security threat or not?

Countries aren’t sending anyone. And this xenophobic attitude of yours simply doesn’t make much sense in our global society.

Sure FGM is deplorable. But I doubt many people who actively practice that actually want to come to the US in the first place.

2 Likes