Trump grounds Pelosi, Melania flies Air Force to Florida same day (cost: $35,217.50)

Which is why the criticism on Nostradumbass is that he very clearly is being petty and childish. There is no reason to cancel the Davos or Pelosi trip.

4 Likes

GO! XENI! GO! (complete sentence)

2 Likes

Truly.

I am not a Pelosi fan, though. She and Trump deserve each other. The sooner they’re gone, the sooner we can move forward as a country.

And that tells us all we need to know right there, doesn’t it? Theatrics is the absolutely correct word to use.

9 Likes

That makes it sound classy, I thought we were going with “Shitshow.”

9 Likes

The Dutch PM is as far as anyone knows a bachelor, and nobody really cares beyond the rare gossip press article. The American circus is just weird.

3 Likes

It was a military 757, not AF1 (which technically it would not be anyway unless the president was aboard)

1 Like

The Dutch PM is also a great example of responsible transportation choices by public officials. Even American city mayors will only travel by motorcade…

7 Likes

Trump just got
A) a castration level rebuke from the speaker of the house ( “submit your little speech in writing”)

B) Fox News asking him directly if he is a Russian agent

C) a news cycle featuring a story saying he told his lawyer to lie to Congress (Mueller actually called buckshot on this one in public… Oh well)

This cannot be good for his mood.

If I was Melania I’d put a significant fraction of a continent between him and myself and the kids too.

I’d also see if there was a way to get a Gator filled moat too. (Gator-aide for Melania)

2 Likes

He waited (on purpose) so that it would not pass
and he gets off the hook by blustering to his base
that he “tried, but the Dems. wouldn’t play ball”.
Plus it’s a distraction …look at how much of the media is
focused on the Countdown (errrr…Up!?)

1 Like

He doesn’t seem to have a great deal of confidence that the armed guards who are standing literally metres from his bike will be able to keep an eye out for potential thieves …

1 Like

Theatrics it is, but Shakespeare it ain’t.

But, no helmet! :astonished:

No. I am not going to reopen that particular flame war on the BBS today.

Dutch bike lock. The only way to leave a bike with one of those unlocked is to leave your keys in it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.