Trump hails Boris Johnson as "Britain Trump"

For a minute I thought Lindsey graham was a voice of reason too… I mean before trump ascended to power and all the right wingers started with the ass kissing. So… I mean… I’m taking this old quote with a grain of salt, as encouraging as it sounds…

Boris is such a familiar and command name in the USSR I mean the UK.

Orwell predicted this with his invention Oceania:

Kim%20jong%20un%20finger

Oceania%20map

2 Likes

Boris introduces two new members of his cabinet. Ill Douche applauds:

3 Likes

It is normal for devils and demons to have orange skin. Boris Brexit just covers it better.

I imagine when they left hell the devil yelled after them “There’s gonna be hell to pay”. Boris, not paying attention, asked Trump what that was about. Trump replied “Don’t know, something about a hell toupee.” and that is why they both now have horrible haircuts.

2 Likes

It’s crazy… our right wing here stateside has moved so far to the extreme right that occasionally britain’s Rightwing starts to seem almost rational. I mean I’m sure Boris is still a moron but I saw this today (on the guardian’s live feed). Imagine an american republican talking about amnesty. It would be political suicide for them here.

3 Likes

This is just an attempt to stop a vote of no confidence in the Government.

4 Likes

Seriously, what’s with some white people and blond hair? Like I’m white but I can’t imagine myself with that color it would be horrible (red hair of course heh).

2 Likes

Scandal-ridden former Tory Minister David Mellor totally rocks his Vidal Sassoon look.
16463904-7282963-Former_Tory_minister_David_Mellor_wore_a_white_collarless_shirt_-a-61_1564007433100

3 Likes

Terrifying

3 Likes

There’s more - but I don’t want to subject myself to the search of Right Wing Wigs Of Terror.

8 Likes

I hope that the hardcore Brexiters he’s been playing to see it as a betrayal of their xenophobic “values”. It all depends on whether they’re as gullible as America’s Know-Nothing 27%.

1 Like

The context of that sign is getting lost on me. I get the wankers part… I don’t get the public school part.

Its the UK, so Private, paid-for, schooling. Usually old with bullshit traditions and a long record of providing MPs due to the “old boy network” of simply giving a job to someone from your own school and keeping the reins of power in “sensible” hands.

Feudalism never died, it just got rebranded.

4 Likes

they call private paid schools “public schools” in the UK? if the sign said “private school wankers” it would totally make sense to me. maybe we have a translation issue here?

1 Like

Correct. More here:

4 Likes

Public schools are the private schools which are members of the Headmasters and Headmistresses Conference. They are the elite of the elite

Boris and Jacob Rees Mogg went to Eton, Falange went to Dulwich. Both schools are in the Eton Group, effectively making them the elite of the elite of the elite.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Corbyn understated it. People do not trust this PM not to steal the chained-down pens from a bank.

1 Like