Trump hires 2020 campaign manager, who then likes "idiot" Twitter comment about Trump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/27/trump-hires-2020-campaign-mana.html

1 Like

revolvingdoor

19 Likes

So far, that’s two truthful statements that have come from 45’s circle. The first was Rex Tillerson saying 45 is a moron.

7 Likes

14 Likes

We really ought to consider the asterisk. 45*. Kinda like 61*.

3 Likes

14 Likes

To be fair, he probably though doublespeak was in full play, where yes means no. Or that it was a “sarcastic” comment. You know, “Oh yeah, Trump is such an idiot.” eyeroll

Or, even more likely, doesn’t know how the internet works. Just pressing buttons.

1 Like

I just don’t know why anyone would take a job that will almost probably get them put under the eye of a federal investigation. Hope it pays really well.

1 Like

14 Likes

Every new Trump hire:

16 Likes

idiot

3 Likes

5 Likes

You can’t make this stuff up… well you can, but really, there’s no need. The tragic comedy writes itself.

2 Likes

futurama-safety_dance

(now it’s stuck in my head)

5 Likes

That dance wasn’t as safe as they said it was.

7 Likes

But it’s the SAFETY dance! It’s right there in the name! How can it not be safe! (gets up in office begins to do the safety dance, immediately twists an ankle then pokes self in eye)

9 Likes

13 Likes

Never not funny.

Also, the further away from the 80s I am, the more I love that decade.

6 Likes

Scrubs wasn’t even one of my shows, and I still laughed too hard when I saw that clip.

Right? Living through it really kinda sucked, but the nostalgia after the fact is pretty awesome…

5 Likes

Yeah, pretty much the music and some of the movies were the best part (video games, too, maybe - arcades?). Also… “push… struggle!!!” Now i want to go listen to some 80s Killing Joke!

80s-KJ

[ETA to add video]

6 Likes