Trump: "If you take the blue states out [of Covid death count] we're at a level I don't think anybody in the world would be at."

If you take the bankruptcies out, Trump looks like a great businessman

28 Likes

If you take the POTUS out we’re at a level I don’t think anybody in the world would be at.

3 Likes

Most people learn around age two that when you close your eyes, the world is still there. Not the Cult of Twitler.

18 Likes

Someone please gag this joke of a human

This man has plenty of deaths on him at this point- he’s fucking murdering us all through incompetence

12 Likes

I don’t know about that - but if you take Trump out of the White House…

15 Likes

funny, yes. but not actually true

he’s a bad businessman even without the bankruptcies. he could have just invested his daddy’s (ill gotten) money and done better than he has.

27 Likes

No object permanence. They’re not even like children, they’re like the zygotes they so earnestly wish to protect.

9 Likes

If we lopped off a digit we’d be at a level…

2 Likes

So happy to be in Taiwan now.
Here’s what a non-political, high-functioning CDC can do for you…

Taiwan pop 24,000,000 (1700 per sq mi)
Covid deaths 7
deaths per million 0.3

Louisiana 4,700,000 (100 per sq mi)
Covid deaths 5,300
deaths per million 1,130

28 Likes

Cool! How are you guys at overseeing elections?

3 Likes

This turd gives new meaning to the phrase “lies, damned lies, and…statistics”.

2 Likes

I know it’s not the point, but what is that sound in the background?

Probably a naive question but isn’t the president’s job to preside over all states?

7 Likes

In other words, typical Trump.

8 Likes

If you don’t count the bankruptcies, the Trump University swindle, the money laundering, the brutal treatment of your brother, saying that you want to date your daughter, the war crimes of child separation, the naked racism from rental practices to Obama to John Lewis, then you’re at a level of humanity that anybody would accept.

6 Likes

I’m sure you forgot something.

8 Likes

Yes, but want to avoid carpal tunnel.

9 Likes

I’m sure when Cheeto Mussolini is counting Red states, he means the ones that voted for him in 2016. Whether they now have Republican leadership wouldn’t register with him because that’s not about him. Whenever he’s assessing anything, it is always understood to mean in direct relation to himself.

3 Likes

(citation needed)

11 Likes

Karma’s ranging shots.

5 Likes