Trump invents "vicious" ISIS-X variant, promises it’s coming "soon"

Originally published at: Trump invents "vicious" ISIS-X variant, promises it's coming "soon" | Boing Boing

3 Likes

50 Likes

Wish the FCC would fine fox a billion dollars every time they aired trump lying.

33 Likes

If ISIS is allowed to run rampant throughout an unprotected community, new and more dangerous variants can emerge.

21 Likes

We can’t miss you if you never fucking go away! POS!

17 Likes

“But we gave that to these people…”

If by we you mean your administration then you would be correct. King Dufus pretty much handed the county to the Taliban, freed captured Taliban and then shut down the immigration process for Afgan allies which didn’t resume until Biden took office in January. Granted, this Afganistan situation is a cluster-fuck and has always been a no-win situation and would be hard for any President to deal with but this buffoon’s scorched-earth deal making made a bad situation worse.

32 Likes

Friendly reminder that the former guy is nearsighted, but so messed up about appearing weak that he doesn’t wear his reading glasses.

ISIS-X looks a lot like ISIS-K.

19 Likes

That Trump is such a nice guy! He negotiates a surrender to the Taliban, gets the implementation going; makes it almost impossible to do anything else due to international commitments…

and then he gives all the credit for his actions to Biden!

Come on, Trump: don’t be modest here… this surrender to the Taliban is all on you. Take the credit, dude! Come on, this one is something that you actually, really are responsible for - I know you’re not used to that, but yes, you did this! It’s yours! Enjoy our moment in the sunshine!

20 Likes

I mean … is he wrong? It seems there’s some impetus to treat the Taliban as a legit government, so they might feel pressure to settle down and become one. The more extremist elements will then feel betrayed, and start the next liberation front.

Edit: Wow, I really don’t understand those groups. But I guess the conclusion stands: If the Taliban rules, won’t other terror groups rise in opposition and/or support?

(Directed to Trump)
“You seem very knowledgeable on the topic. Did you have a hand in creating ISIS-X?”

6 Likes

I’m expecting the day to come when we are faced with ISIS-TRUMP.

9 Likes

I totally thought it was going to be about covid when I clicked!

Already there :pleading_face:

31 Likes

Former Guy blathers something stupid. Again. Meh.

5 Likes

This entire fiasco is the result of allowing religion too much access to the lever of power. The American religious right would love to establish their own Taliban.

7 Likes

6 January, 2021

15 Likes

ISIS-X sounds like the worst Marvel superhero team ever.

12 Likes

I thought we were supposed to use Greek letters to keep then apart, though?

1 Like

reading glasses are more associated with hyperopia (farsightedness, frequently associated with advancing age). If Donald Trump was merely myopic (nearsighted), he’d need to wear lenses all the time.

Or the absolute worst version of the X Games…

1 Like

WTF is this list he is talking about?