Trump supporter warns of Taliban style takeover if Trump isn't reinstated as president

Originally published at: Trump supporter warns of Taliban style takeover if Trump isn't reinstated as president | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Maga = taliban, got it.

32 Likes

Nah. The Taliban is willing to die for their cause. If you look back at the attempted repeat of Jan 6 (Mar. 23 or something?) they shut it down because they thought they were going to get shot at.

23 Likes

Racism, misogyny, religious fervor, guns…

if it looks like a :duck:, and quacks like :duck:

26 Likes

A proud member of Y’All Qaeda.

25 Likes

The Taliban didn’t take Afghanistan by force, mostly.

6 Likes

Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

30 Likes

Have these people ever heard of this Jesus fellow, or the 10 commandments?*

If you asked me to create a parody anti-Jesus, Trump would be a good fit…

Just

*i’m not religious… but damn…

20 Likes

23 Likes

Point for clueless self-awareness (that’s got to be some next-level oxymoronic!) A MAGAt realizes, af some level, that they are the Taliban, just with stupid headgear.

18 Likes

Can’t we just give them Florida? I mean, Trump’s already there, got his own White House and everything.
The only real loss would be Disneyland, and we’ve already got a backup in Anaheim.

And if we finally accepted Peurto Rico we wouldn’t even have to print new flags.

4 Likes

… then put up a real border wall?

No, there’s still too many people I care about in Florida.

9 Likes

I don’t believe that Trump is the anti-Christ, but do I think it would be hard to find someone else closer to the description.

23 Likes

I’ve been calling the right wing Y’all Qaeda for years.

Their ideology has literally no differences. They just changed the pantone chart a little.

13 Likes

Appeasement has never satisfied fascists in the past. Why would it start to now?

19 Likes

Not to mention that idea is basically just saying ‘fuck EVERYONE in FL,’ whether they support 45 or not.

17 Likes

And they have gov doing exactly that, every fucking day.

18 Likes

Touché.

14 Likes

DarkMatter2525 posted YouTube Sept 26 2014

5 Likes

Can Trump supporters seek political asylum in Afghanistan?

8 Likes