Trump Jr. announces"non-woke" magazine for manly men like him

Originally published at: Trump Jr. announces"non-woke" magazine for manly men like him | Boing Boing

8 Likes

On top of all the many, many other reasons why this is a stupid idea, it seems like a really weird time to launch a new print publication of any sort. Especially one that’s target demographic is knuckle-draggers who aren’t known for their love of the printed page.

18 Likes

Just what America needs, a monthly how-to on toxic masculinity. The covers were lots better looking last time:

28 Likes

historical context and perspectives forged through global travel

You haven’t learned shit, you dumbass! None of your family has! :rage:

24 Likes

It’s so hard to tell the Trump grifting from the Trump money laundering. whynotboth.gif?

17 Likes

Aw man! Now I want the lowdown on punch drunk fighters!

Also, after watching the video in one of the last posts to Today in Transphobia pt 1 I can just hear the crazy lady who thinks Tom Holland and Zendaya are trans saying the guy in the shirt arm wrestling is trans “if you look at the skeletal markers.” shudder

7 Likes

Does it come with crayons, or do I need to buy them separately?

13 Likes

There’s three colours, guess what they are.

10 Likes

Black and white and red all over?

15 Likes

No, that’s a sunburned penguin.

17 Likes

“non-woke”- guaranteed to make you drowsy?

9 Likes

Im sure there’s a red pill you can take.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s a high-capacity magazine. Otherwise I agree it doesn’t make any sense in this day’n’age.

11 Likes

You know, I never really appreciated just how similar the words unapologetic and shameless really are.

13 Likes

You know, if you find yourself using the word “unapologetic” to describe yourself twice in the space of two sentences, you might take a moment to consider what it is about your behaviour that keeps making people think you should apologize for something. Or else just start a magazine about what an asshole you are. Both good options!

21 Likes

Maybe. I’m thinking more “Feelings Floss”. What kind of cards to put in your bike spokes to get that ‘real’ Harley sound or how to really swear everyone to secrecy after the campfire circle confessions come out.

1 Like

Does it include a sex advice column written by Rudy Giuliani? A travelogue story about Epstein’s island? Reviews of portable air pumps to inflate your girlfriend?

Can’t wait to see the letters column, no doubt brought to you by the letter Q.

9 Likes

There is even a pull-out and keep dump Home Improvements’s section.

15 Likes

Wanker

5 Likes

Hello? When is the driver guy gonna get us off? Hello? Is this thing on?