Trump Jr. announces"non-woke" magazine for manly men like him

Also, get a thesaurus (or google for synonyms).

2 Likes

Dear Field Ethos, I never used to think these stories were real, until one night I was up late studying in the library, where I thought I was alone…

8 Likes

Hello? When is the driver guy gonna get us off? Hello? Is this thing on?

(No doubt he dodged the fee for that background)

If it succeeds, they’ll introduce a kid’s version, called “Eric,” with plentiful coloring pages and really easy puzzles.

9 Likes

“Ranger Dick”

5 Likes

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

6 Likes

The posts are about things like defending cat-killing competitions for children

I’m sorry, what?

6 Likes

He looks a lot like Kendall Roy in that picture.

Do “manly men” even know what an “ethos” is?

… doesn’t sound very Anglo-Saxon

might be one of those Coastal Elite words :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

… the world is a terrible terrible place

6 Likes

You mean like a real paper magazine. Cut down trees, like a lumberjack, wear plaid and suspenders. Oh I always wanted to be a lumber jack, cut down trees, wear women’s clothing just like my dear papa!

6 Likes

I deleted the other post I made because the image link in it broke. But I gotta say, when I look at the second magazine cover @Faffenreffer posted, the trope “male homosexuality is the manliest thing ever” comes to mind immediately.

1 Like

A magazine because he lacks the attention span to (ghost) write a book.

1 Like

Get Josh Hawley in that cockpit with Little D. and it’s going to be one sweaty little Axe body spray manly moment.

1 Like

4 Likes

He makes it so easy.

3 Likes

Skeletal markers? The hair color isn’t right, but I’m pretty sure the guy on the right is Aaron Rodgers, famous sportsball* crank.

*Former quarterback for the Green Bay Packers who misled people into thinking he was vaccinated in 2021, then caught COVID. Traded to the Jets recently.

I actually know who Aaron Rodgers is, but only because I went to high school with LaFleur.

1 Like

4 Likes

These two things just popped into my head when I read about this.

Alfalfa, will you swing me before we have lunch? Sure, Darla.
Say, Romeo. What about your promise to the He-Man-Woman-Haters-Club?
I’m sorry, Spanky. I’ve got to live my own life.

4 Likes