Trump Jr. announces"non-woke" magazine for manly men like him

6 Likes

Or an embarrassed zebra.

4 Likes

My first thought was “ahh yes, showing the same excellent business acumen as his father - we all know print magazines are the hottest trend”

6 Likes

Serious question… Is alpha worship a beta trait?

2 Likes

He’s already “written” one.

It’s been dragged over a bunch.

9 Likes

Where is the “stolen glory” crowd for this clown? Nobody in that family has ever served in the military.

5 Likes

Not so easy for himself, though.

It’s the next Vinyl craze, just waiting to happen. His only miscalculation is the assumption that his fans read.

2 Likes

From The Man Who Wasn’t There, a bunch of “men’s magazines”, one of which is paying Ed Crane 5 cents a word,

4 Likes

“failson” ouch! I had to look that one up

2 Likes

Still a challenge for the magazine’s target group.

4 Likes

This writing is
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

15 Likes

… “Electric Daisy Carnival,” according to Google :confused:

2 Likes

Will it have manly safari tips such as how to tie down some endangered species of animal before killing it but without it looking as if it had been tied down?

5 Likes

That cover looks like Jack Davis’s work.

2 Likes

The official store is hard to take seriously.

The offer shirts that suggest you “know how to use a bow staff” (a what?), a mug described as capable of breaking human skulls, a wallet for when you are seeking revenge and expect a shakedown that will result in a gunfight. And of course the most manly man friendly of all items: Official Mimosa glasses?

Seriously if a parody site made the same descriptions I would think they were over the top.

10 Likes

I didn’t see that one in there. Do you think they mean a “bo staff”?

I definitely get an aesthetic from that storefront.

It’s the aesthetic of the guy in the front bar who boasts very loudly about all the hunting he does, and all the wilderness trekking he does, and all the hot models he’s had threesomes with, and did he mention the time he was in the Special Forces (yes, he has), and about how he’ll take anyone on … right up until someone takes him up on it and he folds like an origami crane and peels out of the carpark in his spotless and unscratched SUV, and the bar has to put out a watch for the next week or so in case this time he comes back drunk and armed.

12 Likes

I’m assuming the “Cringe King” part of the title is silent/implied…should still be in the logo, though…

Hey, I knew that guy! They’re international.

9 Likes

British soldiers call them Walts.

5 Likes