Trump lies that travel ban is for 'jihadist regions,' says Democrat mayors 'wouldn't mind' if terrorists blew up their cities

There us such a website, it is called https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/ It chronicles all the horrible things that happen under this regime, each incredibly depressing day.

16 Likes

They’re exempt, because Saudi Arabia pays cash. https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/trumps-saudi-arabia-iran-oil-war-corruption.html

Another one of those statements that it’s unimaginable to hear from any other president, but we just shrug and hope he strokes out soon.

2 Likes

is a great site for the daily happenings, and

captures the weekly happenings.

It’s all bad.

12 Likes

Robert Mugabe was once given the wrong text for a speech and read it without noticing. Perhaps Trump will reveal his absolute unfitness in a similar way, not that it would have any effect.

3 Likes

He gives his followers license to be the worst version of themselves.

5 Likes

Highly recommend. I’ve been getting his newsletter daily since he first started publishing, way back in the far distant first days of the Rump Roast Regime.

1 Like

You’ve already gotten two parts: FOX news sycophants; his followers want to be just as sleazy as he is.

The third rail of his unholy triumvirate is the GOP and the direction they’ve chosen since Ronnie became president. Their decision at that point was that party mattered more than anything else, even the Constitution. They didn’t want to have another Nixon situation, where their own party started badmouthing their unethical, criminal leader. It’s become their entire mantra: circle the wagons and never ever go against the party once the primaries are over. The ONLY time a GOP member votes outside party lines (prior to Mitt Romney breaking away from them in recent months/years) was when they were given permission to do so because they had enough votes to sew up their legislation.

Ronnie was no better than Donnie. The ONLY difference between the two was Ronnie was personable and better able to hide his racist, vile, bigoted tendencies behind a placid, dottering exterior. But he was every bit the nasty, criminal sleaze bucket Donnie is (see: Iran Contra for starters), more than happy to ignore the Constitution if it served his egotistical goals.

2 Likes

Yeah, but you are just listing his good points.

Welcome aboard, Comrade.

1 Like

I’ve observed the same behavior in other similarly evil/corrupt politicians in my country as well: they say something shockingly wrong which literally short circuits both the interviewer and the public, so they can easily get away with not replying to uncomfortable questions.
It also has the side effects of saturating the media with nonsense and keeping people more concentrated on what he says rather on what he does. Too common and effective not to be intentional.

2 Likes

That strategy has a name.

3 Likes

Thank you, couldn’t have said it better myself!
I’ll be making a note of your list for when I run out of words to adequately describe Drumph.
:clap:t2: :grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.