Trump lies that travel ban is for 'jihadist regions,' says Democrat mayors 'wouldn't mind' if terrorists blew up their cities

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/14/trump-says-travel-ban-is-for.html

3 Likes

I don’t think so Tim

13 Likes

44 Likes

Dammit! No free gas again today.

17 Likes

Does that mean he is including the “jihadist region” that the terrorists who actually carried out the 9/11 attacks came from in this ban, or would that put too much strain on his friendship with brutal despot Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman?

44 Likes

Bea (2)

16 Likes

Never has what my grandma once said to me rung more darkly true

“Anyone can grow up to be president.”

Please just assume I post this every day until either McDonald’s does it’s moral duty or Biden is elected.

8 Likes

Trump’s strategy works every time. He says a crazy thing and it makes everyone forget about all the other crazy things he has said or done.

7 Likes

We need a site that tracks this, and shows what he’s trying to forum slide.

What if he never said anything not crazy? Is it crazy all the way down?

3 Likes

45 Adjectives

tone-deaf, irresponsible, uninformed,

hypocritical, vacuous, crass, vengeful,

elitist, incompetent, surreptitious,

greedy, superficial, myopic, asinine,

inconsiderate, petulant, disingenuous,

lecherous, vapid, whiny, pretentious,

duplicitous, narcissistic, tactless,

evasive, maladroit, obsequious, inept,

deceitful, supercilious, ham-fisted,

treacherous, repugnant, spiteful, rude,

unenlightened, malicious, xenophobic,

reckless, insincere, churlish, odious,

disloyal, sanctimonious, delusional

32 Likes

A fine first post!

Welcome gentle person.

15 Likes

Millions of Americans lap up Trump’s diarrhea by the bowlful every day. He’s a tumor on our society, but a complete overhaul of our society’s values is the only way avoid a cycle of demagogues, charlatans, fascists, tyrants, despots, and autocrats.

7 Likes

…impeached, patently unfit…

also, welcome fellow mutant!

8 Likes

I am waiting for a TV ad that just lists 60 seconds worth of crazy disqualifying things he has said/done.

3 Likes

Remind me again- who was it that didn’t care when Russians were putting bounties on our soldiers?

3 Likes

I don’t understand how he is sitll in office. I don’t understand how anybody supports him. He is the worst. Not worst president. Just the worst of the human race. I’m at a loss. Why?

4 Likes

Just have a look at his twitter feed. If you dare.

3 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

Trump, the Lyin’ King

3 Likes

B/c trust. Via Fox news propaganda (and others). And right wing religion, which promotes Trump as The One who will save religion from the entirely fictional “war on Christianity”.

5 Likes