Trump met with Brazil official who has coronavirus

Thank goodness Trump has the brains and personal discipline to self-isolate himself after this!

1 Like

I’m not.

1 Like
4 Likes

What I’d give to see somebody in that gaggle sneeze on that SoB.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Another Brazilian official who visited Mr. Trump has tested positive for covid-19 and was put on quarantine.

7 Likes

How is that different from what we have now?

3 Likes

A brazilian senator who visited Mar-a-lago was tested positive for Covid-19 says a brazilian newspaper.

5 Likes

Me thinks that El Trumpo is not going to go back to Mar-a-lago for a while. Mar-a-lago is infected!!!

4 Likes

O lugar é uma armadilha.

That place sure looks like a biohazard trap.

4 Likes

I wonder if this is why the high-level coronavirus briefings have been classified? El Trumpo is already infected?

6 Likes

Seems very likely; he’s been in close contact with… what is it now, two or three people who are definitely infected?

And he’s not avoiding skin to skin contact just from what we’ve seen in footage taken within the last 24 hours.

4 Likes

they tell me, you know, hinson, and them these days. Going viral! Very big deal. Super important, the best. Tremendously viral. It’s a big deal. Anyway I have the best viral. We’re good, the best at viral. We are going viral. you know it, we know it, everyone knows it.

I was talking with some people, they say “you shouldn’t be contacting infected people”, and I think that’s fake news. There’s no… you hear these things. One day it’s this way, and the other, and we hear things. It’s very soon. Very interesting. It’ll happen.

9 Likes

The sad thing is, I don’t know if you’re just imitating his idiocy, or if that’s an actual quote from the orange moron.

8 Likes

Oh, it’s just me imagining what I’d say if I were a 71 year old sociopathic narcissist with dementia.

6 Likes

Four people of the brazilian entourage were infected up to now.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Bolsonaro is self-isolating.

4 Likes

What a drama lama! It’s not “an abundance of caution”. It’s due, prudent, recommended, normal, etc, caution.

3 Likes

Now, 6 people who met Bolsonaro in US are infected with the brand new Coronavirus.

4 Likes