Trump only writes the angry tweets, the nice ones are written by a staffer with an Iphone

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/10/trump-only-writes-the-angry-tw.html

6 Likes

37 Likes

Perfect! Imma gonna steal this, OK?

6 Likes

Roger That!

5 Likes

Look, I know all the best words and the best words are angry words, okay? I don’t know any loser words so when I need a loser tweet I have a loser tweet loser words. The best words are angry words. Maybe you think those loser tweets are good tweets but only losers like loser tweets and I only tweet winners and winners are angry because they have to listen to losers whining all the time. Okay? I guarantee. Believe me. Okay? Sad!

22 Likes

That staffer is so fired.

8 Likes

There are NICE ones??

13 Likes

I mean, sure, in the same sense that the Sun is “cold” when compared to a blue supergiant. They’re both still white-hot balls of flaming crazy that will destroy anyone who gets too close to them.

I may have mixed my metaphors a little.

21 Likes

Curiously, the words “sad” and “Benghazi” don’t seem to turn up in any of the lists. I wouldn’t have expected that.

I wonder if he’ll come out swinging against any one of Google, Apple, or Samsung now? Or would he attack Twitter directly? There can be no limits to the crazy.

1 Like

Plagiarist!

I’m kidding of course but you’re just a bad combover and an orange tan away from being his speechwriter.

4 Likes

Somehow I knew Trump was an Android user.

5 Likes

It worked out well for you!

1 Like

Nice try, but those are complete, coherent sentences.

9 Likes

I’ve heard people saying that Twitter skews results to make certain people look bad.

5 Likes

If Trump wins, someone should make sure that responsibility for the red phone is given to the intern, while Trump is given one of these bad boys:

29 Likes

I just checked.
Yup, Vertu does indeed make an Android smartphone.

11 Likes

Everyone seems to be missing the obvious correlation: Trump is angry when he’s using an Android phone, but calms down and becomes rational when he’s using an iPhone. It’s just as Cory has been telling us all along - Apple products brainwash you completely and totally.

If Trump gets elected President, can we wall him up inside a room constructed of iPhones?

27 Likes

The words just need one or two more pulses in the blender, and then they will be properly distributed and ready for regurgitation.

2 Likes

Cracked had an article on this today, too.

1 Like

The real deal is much, much more high class, meaning, since it is the best, lots more gold. The best gold.

BTW: Are these phones really large, or is something about the scale off? Makes the hands look pretty small, even though we know that they are of normal size. Larger than normal, even.

6 Likes