Trump pardons Conrad Black, convicted fraudster who wrote blowjob biography of him

I guess if there are enough gators in the swamp they will displace all the swamp water?

In this case it’s nothing but knob slobber.

2 Likes

Yup, the exact day that the SEC notified Black’s lawyer that they would require certain records involved in the investigation, he was at his office pulling 13 boxes of documents out the back door.

The security guard working that day mentioned in court that he found it very unusual that Conrad Black himself would be moving boxes and made note of it in the buildings’ occurrence book but did not confront Black.

5 Likes

I’ve visited that place. (Not directly, there’s a fence/gate around the back.) Just seeing it cheered me up.

2 Likes

In the US you can get a political pardon for criminal acts…

1 Like

Black had to make sure the title was appropriately sycophantic, because he knew that was his only chance at grabbing his attention: Trump was never going to read this, or any, book.

Although, really, isn’t the title somewhat equivocal; I think all parties will agree Trump is a President like no other.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The author of that article seems to think that’s a compliment.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.