Trump praises 'America's frownders'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/23/trump-praises-americas-fro.html

6 Likes

Turn that frownder upside-downder!

44 Likes

A reminder for the legislative branch:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv

9 Likes

"He still retained some sense of humor, despite the burdens of his almost godly office, and, although he had been impotent with his wife for nearly ten years now, he generally achieved orgasm in the mouth of a skilled prostitute within 1.5 minutes. He took amphetamine pep pills to keep going on his grueling twenty-hour day, with the result that his vision of the world was somewhat skewed in a paranoid direction, and he took tranquilizers to keep from worrying too much, with the result that his detachment sometimes bordered on the schizophrenic; but most of the time his innate shrewdness gave him a fingernail grip on reality. In short he was much like the rulers of China and Russia.”

Robert Anton Wilson just keeps giving and giving. Except for the “innate shrewdness” bit.

14 Likes

Black Lives Matter only makes a scene during election years. How convenient that they made the biggest scene of all during the year of the most important election of our time.

How convenient that Trump decided to botch the pandemic response so that people were unemployed and cooped up in their homes for months with nothing to do but bake muffins and watch videos of cops murdering people of color!

37 Likes

I appreciate the BBS rule to not speculate on others’ mental health states without corroboration. So maybe El Donaldo is acting this way on purpose to give the mutants here a challenge.
Seriously though, at the rate these gaffes are going, it’s like an unstoppable force approaching an immovable object. He’s going to faint onstage, it’s coming, it’s biology. Uproar across the nation, why isn’t anybody doing anything about this dotard?! Love him or hate him he’s a goner!

8 Likes

American Frownder

27 Likes

The Legislature has no say in A25 actions unless contested.

2 Likes

His acolytes are too invested to take such things at face value, so they’ll find some ways to interpret that (and the total incoherence) as some profound mystical Sign and at the same time as a nefarious assault from the dark machinations by the occult agents of the AntiTrump.

4 Likes

When the media is unfair to you as it is Donald Trump, it’s going to take a toll on your health. Those godless liberals done it again, driving the poor, innocent old man into madness with their fake news trolling.

DOESN’T MATTER
:angry: The man is objectively unfit to run a lemonade stand! History shall be a harsh judge on everyone who enabled him barring some “biblical af” nuclear war / famine event :frowning_face:

10 Likes

Came here for that. Wasn’t disappointed

4 Likes

I’m fairly certain RAW was describing a president who actually tried to lead. 45 is nothing like that.

7 Likes

I’ve been saying for months, I want to see campaign ads that show Trump in his prime compared to today. He was already a vile human being in the 1980s (and earlier) but he used to be able to put a sentence together.

11 Likes

If my dad behaved like this (slurring, twitching, unable to express a coherent thought), I’d put him in a home, take away his car keys, revoke his security clearance and make sure he didn’t have control of a nuclear arsenal.

15 Likes

Someone left his cake out in the rain.

9 Likes

Maybe he said it for the fan mail?

He meant America’s flounders. Flounder were very important to the creation of the USA. A lot of people don’t know that.

18 Likes

And he’ll never have the recipe again?

5 Likes

was trying to say “America’s founders”

Ah, I assumed, just based on the word, that he was reading off a teleprompter and mashed up “first responders” into one weird word, because he never seems to understand what he’s reading and does shit like that. But no, it was just a simple slurring of his words - again.

At this point it’s abundantly clear that there’s all sorts of things wrong with him. I doubt we’ll ever know the half of it.

6 Likes

I’m torn between Parkinson, dementia, or toxic skin dye absorption. Hey, why not all three?

7 Likes