Trump pardons Joe Arpaio

Ugggghh. There’s something extra special sickening about this pardon…

35 Likes
7 Likes

He’s just hoping that if he keeps blowing on that dog whistle as hard as he can it’ll draw out more dogs. I don’t think he realizes that there aren’t any more Nazis in the bushes. The one’s he’s seen are it, and even some of them are having second thoughts lately.

12 Likes

Is Trump a contestant for some secret TV show called Most Reviled Man in America?

7 Likes

He may be delusional.

Does he actually believe his Phoenix rally drew 15,000 people? Does he think by telling the audience that that this will make it real?

12 Likes

FFS Trump, The Biggest Loser is a weight loss program!

9 Likes

Other than mentioning Trump, and the NY AG, that story’s got nothing to do with the claims from the blog. The WaPo article is about trumpito misusing his charity. The blog article is about indictments for rico. If anything, the WaPo article contradicts the blog article which claimed trumpito was under state-level surveillence which would have been hard to do while he was in DC and NJ, since the first time he returned to NY was a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

He’s just another (actual) Nazi wandering in the wilderness, rather than an official spokesperson for the POTUS.

1 Like
2 Likes

Have Jared and Ivanka given up? They have gone very quiet and I don’t see any sign of a moderating influence.

3 Likes

I think most of the hard Right’s tactics were just to interrupt and lie to spread their viewpoint. Which was effective in debates and interviews, but now they’re running things with all the eyes of the world on them. They’re just flailing. As for Trump, yeah, I think it’s worse. I think he can’t tell the truth from his lies anymore, and he lies constantly. And he’s surrounded by courtiers who won’t tell him otherwise. I hope for the best with Kelly in there now, but I still expect the worst.

5 Likes

Well, okay. But, bleh, that’s pretty weak tea he’s serving there.

8 Likes

In his Phoenix speech, Trump is obviously chafing about directives or advice from Kelly. Notice that he doesn’t name Arizona’s senators, but announces they’re on his shit list anyway, and refrains from announcing the Arpaio pardon right there, but says he’ll be fine.

I hope he tweets and talks himself into court. He’s a stupid, increasingly desparate man.

13 Likes

Pardon me? Pardon YOU!

5 Likes

that is the closest thing that i have seen that covers my emotional response to these seven months

4 Likes

For me, it’s that such a horrible racist scumbag should be pardoned by another horrible racist scumbag. But maybe that means the horrible racist scumbags are circling their wagons. We can only hope.

Edit typo.

6 Likes

Yet.
America, you fucked up.
Time to act like a grown up: admit you were wrong, fix the meds and mess pronto and move on.
We are over this and you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

• the rest of the world
14 Likes

Shortsighted. Those civil war memorials belong in museums and on battlefields so that we may continue to teach the history of why this ball of shit got rolling in the first place.

Instead we melt down the ‘gold’ from trump holdings. The paint will burn away leaving copper and nickle. Plus we de-gaudify buildings while putting the material to use.

In the meantime I will leave this here.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Take it away, Drew…

17 Likes