Trump personally involved in quest to find National Parks staffer who retweeted image of his sparse inauguration crowd

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/03/trump-personally-involved-in-q.html

6 Likes

Well he’s got nothing else to do.

34 Likes

What? Of course he does. He can go play golf.

31 Likes

“A sensitive issue”. Umm, okay. Maybe they should try lotion instead.

19 Likes

tRump has the “butt hurt” of all “butt hurts”. So sad… Bigly…

22 Likes

It was misinformation to tweet a pic of the inaugural event over an hour before it started. I hope whoever did that was sacked.

2 Likes

Ha Ha Ha! Funniest untrue thing I’ve read today! Keep up the good work.

32 Likes

Don’t you guys have enough to do to keep the public from recognizing the long term impact of all the current idiocies? You’re not spending your handlers’ funding well by reiterating stuff from over 3 months ago. That’s old (sad) news. Get with the program!

22 Likes

Just wait until an actual whistleblower pops up.

5 Likes

20 Likes

Who else would care?

(except to award the medal of freedom)

2 Likes

We keep ping-ponging between tragedy and farce. I’m not even sure I know the difference anymore.

13 Likes

Someone show Trump this:

32 Likes

While they’re at it they should sack Trump for constantly misinforming the public.

17 Likes

Maybe he can get OJ to help…

1 Like
7 Likes

I think I debunked your claim fairly well in this thread. I would love to hear your thoughts.

8 Likes

It’s smart to change the story to “one hour before!” Good job! The “5 hours before” line had a big glaring problem: it would have been before sunrise.

19 Likes

From the official mouthpiece of the trump administration:

8 Likes

11 Likes