Trump personally made decision to curb Bannon's testimony to House Intel Committee

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/18/trump-silenced-bannon.html

5 Likes

I mean. Duh.

6 Likes

I guess they dangled the promise of some kibble from the Mercer’s over his mouth.

4 Likes

Soooo… does this seal the deal on eventual Obstruction charges against DT? Kinda hard to be more directly involved in preventing investigators from investigating than this…

14 Likes

“I’m completely, 100% innocent with nothing to hide, and DON’T YOU DARE SAY A WORD ABOUT ME TO CONGRESS OR I’ll GUT YOU!” – the words of a very, very guilty man

13 Likes

i just don’t even understand how he was allowed to communicate with ANYONE (aside from his lawyer) during testimony in the first place. why is this a thing that’s ok?

10 Likes

tumblr_oqus8d0h0B1ty7vg9o1_500

14 Likes

What is the president hiding?

1 Like

It’s only a matter of time before Trump tries to fire Mueller.

I think we all know that.

1 Like

Somebody’s out there proving that Bannon was in metal telegraphic communication with Putin, who mind melded what to put in Breitbart to have Trump win the Electoral College. That was after the Brits, ID’ed the critical 300 American Thespians.

1 Like

Of course he did. I don’t think anyone but the executive can invoke executive privilege.

1 Like

Jimmy Hoffa?

Does anyone in the White House have a clue? That arguement didn’t work for Nixon. Why should it work for Trump?

It’s not OK, but the Republicans allowed it to happen.

3 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

… and nothing will happen then apart from a few muffled ho-hums.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.