Trump pitches Regeneron in 90s style parody TV commercial

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/08/trump-pitches-regeneron-in-90s-style-parody-tv-commercial.html

7 Likes

I’m convinced the Lincoln Project secretly has Democrats working for them, because Republicans just aren’t this creative and funny.

8 Likes

Intentionally misspelling “treatement”, I suppose. Is it true that a donor to his campaign owns the company producing Regeneron?

2 Likes

At first I thought they’d viciously retouched the video to make him look like he wore really fucked up make-up. But then I found out that he actually had himself recorded like this.

What a pitiful existence that sad old man must lead.

9 Likes

MENERGY. 

10 Likes

I thought he actually looked better in that video recorded from in the hospital when he didn’t have his base coat on. He looked pale and sickly, yes… but at least he looked human. Or less inhuman at any rate.

7 Likes

Which is what made me finally really understand why Trump wears that godawful make up. It’s precisely so he doesn’t look human, pale, old and sickly. He’d prefer to look weird than that. (And that’s also a explanation for any number of weird things Trump does. He’d prefer to appear weird and awful than frail or weak in any way.)

8 Likes

I guess the orange paint was less uncomfortable than the Immortan Joe mask.

6 Likes

Impossibly. Democrats are incapable of such good, scathing ads like theirs.

2 Likes
4 Likes

He’s a senior, did you hear? When he felt the need to let people know that despite appearances, he’s an old man, I knew that the delusion embeds itself down to the tiniest pancake slathered pore on his Adonis-like face.

4 Likes

This is my favorite Project Lincoln ad so far. It perfectly captures the absolute insanity of our nation’s four years lost in the Trump clusterfuck.

2 Likes

Also a member of his New Bedminster golf club I believe

2 Likes

I’ve seen some good photoshops of what he would look like with natural hair and no make-up. The best one is from Jordan Rivers.

1 Like

Ah yes, the really good, ethical and without any hidden agenda Lincoln project.

1 Like

I wish I could laugh.
Death profiteers:

ETA:

oh and

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.