Trump poked at the Lincoln Project and was immediately blowtorched to a cinder

Does Walter Reed have a burn unit?

56 Likes

Holy shee-it. And he didn’t even get to the comb-over or how Donald cheats at golf.

“A splendid moron turned deadly clown.”

This evil clown thing has really gotten out of hand.

21 Likes

First thought: damn

Second thought: the one thing Republicans were always good at were insults

Last thought: better they turn on each other, it gives the far left progressives room to breath for a little while

40 Likes

32 Likes

The thing is though, it’s not so much the insults as that he’s basically stating facts here.

The truth hurts most.

24 Likes

For these pompous, vainglorious clowns, it’s either that or ridicule.

17 Likes

It does now.

7 Likes

Nah, he’ll never read it. Too many words.

14 Likes

I wouldn’t have minded if Trump was literally blowtorched to a cinder, but I will take figuratively for now.

9 Likes

Trump doesn’t fair so well against an opponent who isn’t socially forbidden from swiping him from the bottom. Reminds me of those martial arts exposés. Turns out the magic is just lies!

19 Likes

I said it before; sweep that fuckin’ leg.

21 Likes

35 posts were split to a new topic: Trump wins!

This was the line that caught my attention.

“Are you watching TV today @realDonaldTrump. We will have some nice surprises for you.”

I LOVE surprises! I can’t wait,

9 Likes

Jesus. This is kind of hard to read, and I realized it’s because it’s like watching an adult be cruel to a child. Trump is a third grade bully (he’s operating on that level emotionally, verbally, intellectually) who ran into an adult willing to be equally mean to him - but on an adult level. Not by reusing a limited selection of baseless insults, like Trump does, but by actually stating the base truth in the most hurtful way possible. Trump, even - especially - when he’s insulting someone, is pathetic as his insults are projections that show you his weaknesses, not his target’s. Trump isn’t even equipped to be in this fight.

42 Likes

No. Trump isn’t equipped to be in the top leadership position over a branch of our government. He’s not a child. He’s an actual world leader who can’t stay out of, let alone handle, a twitter spat. He doesn’t get to cower for sympathy without abdicating his pretense of presidency IMO.

18 Likes

Trump trying to run the dozens is like a mime showing up to a singing contest.

24 Likes

I don’t know why more people don’t have the balls to speak to him like this on Twitter or publicly because as childish and pathetic as this way of speaking to someone is the only thing that gets across to someone who has the mentality of a fifth-grade bully like Trump is speaking to him directly like this.

Overwhelm Trump’s Twitter account with this man’s insults plz

11 Likes

Hell, he’s not equipped for anything. If he weren’t surrounded by cocoons of privilege, I’m convinced he’d be institutionalized (likely prison) - and his privilege has, if anything, made him less capable. The expression, “I wouldn’t vote for him for dogcatcher” is apt - even for a job that doesn’t demand much, you still wouldn’t want a sociopath in it.

Right, which is why he’s totally fair game. He’s mentally competent enough that he’s culpable for his actions - and I fantasize he will spend the rest of his life in jail. Normally I wouldn’t feel this way, but when his childish, inept cruelty is met with adult cruelty, even though he’s president, it still feels - in some ways - like it’s punching down. Trump is a cruel, evil fucker, but he’s so incompetent, even at that, that to some degree it feels like there’s a power imbalance - even when, in reality, the imbalance actually goes the other way.

17 Likes

Whoa, sick burn, dude!

Plus

Your Grandchildren and great grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.

so… Make Trump Drumph again really works, hmm. :thinking:

10 Likes
3 Likes