Trump poked at the Lincoln Project and was immediately blowtorched to a cinder

I keep hearing that a lot from coaches: you need to speak to people in a language they can understand.

So if some asshat thinks a calm and measured response to their bullshit makes you look weak, sometimes you need to tell them through plain, simple and heartfelt insults what you think of them, and they can get more of that should they ever show up in your presence again.

5 Likes

You might want to include that picture in your response:

8 Likes

The California fires must have just caught Covid.

Because that is one sick burn.

11 Likes

I confess, this line confused me greatly

12 Likes

I can’t say as I derive much enjoyment from poorly-spelled shit talk by right-wing bloviators, even when it’s directed at Trump.

Schmidt would like us all to forget that he’s the guy who paved the way for Trump by recommending Sarah Palin as John McCain’s running-mate. Maybe let’s not.

14 Likes

The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my enemy.

He’s useful for now.

29 Likes

…aaaannnnd I just snorted. thanks!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I dunno, do have any less flattering photos?

1 Like

Damn, that’s brutal! I rather like the word excoriating, which I think is particularly appropriate in this context.

Too many syllables!

2 Likes

I could see Bloomberg doing this.

5 Likes

Right? If only he’d mastered those, it would have been a perfect chef’s kiss.

2 Likes

When a peashooter is brought to a Gatling Gun fight.

2 Likes

He would be busy intentionally gathering up people’s pets just to ransom them back.

10 Likes

Kind of like Stalin during WWII. (Thus uniting two threads of thought going on here…)

7 Likes

The best thing about it is the entire excoriation doesn’t mention one word of that whole other thing that’s been going on around which he has also failed and failed us. Like, well, he’s already gutted and on the ground so no need to bring that up.

5 Likes

At best. I’d imagine he’d steal people’s pets and sell them for lab experiments (while drawing his dog-catcher salary). Or, more likely, that would be too complicated for him, and he’d be the kind of guy to just shoot loose dogs in the street because it would be less work than capturing them (and because he’d enjoy it). If he actually did the job, he’d be getting in trouble for abusing the animals.

3 Likes

He has no shame, or empathy, but just enough business sense to realize that people will pay way more to get THEIR pats back than a lab would pay for them. He would call it a charge for boarding them, but he would definitely spend his time taking dogs from people’s back yards and claiming that he found them running loose.

2 Likes

With many of the White House inner circle infected with COVID, they truly can be called Sickophants.

22 Likes

Exactly, and the saddest aspect is that there’s still millions of people out there who like him that way, not just in the US. The denialism virus is definitely much more contagious than the Covid one.

2 Likes