Trump reboot: ditch populism, adopt Republican platform, say Clinton is the crazy one

I wonder if this involves submitting the US electorate to some treatment that will completely erase their memories of the shit he’s been spewing for the past year, sort of like Eternal Sunshine.

1 Like

Reboot is calling her Robot?

2 Likes

And poor McCain had his heart set on that position for so long.

23 Likes

I am picturing he has some giant robot stashed underneath Trump Tower in Manhattan and will unleash it in a pique of vengeful defeat.

“Now you shall feel the fury of the Don!!!”

5 Likes

Jesus. Thinking about him taking cues from the biggest circle jerk on the planet is even more terrifying.

5 Likes

Trump reboots all too frequently, usually by bankruptcy.

10 Likes

Is anyone else hoping that, in one of the upcoming debates, Hillary spends the first ten minutes talking about how tiny the guy’s hands are, and he totally loses it, hurls obscenities, yanks off the microphone, and storms off?

Seriously, Don, only babies have hands that small. People have been saying something’s up with that. I’m just saying.

1 Like

The need for frequent reboots may indicate an OS corruption or hardware failure.

5 Likes

I thought it was this guy.

2 Likes

“BRAINWASHED”? Oh, yeah, what Trump U tried to do to get more money out of its students.

11 Likes

The latest reboot went really well:

9 Likes

Here’s this insufferable fuckwit Republican voters chose only because they thought he rejects the neocon agenda, except he’s embraced the neocon agenda. Enjoy.

Lol, auto-correct kept picking ‘dictator’ instead of ‘fuckwit’.

10 Likes

ROTFLMAO!

8 Likes

I guess they’re going to do another reboot again tomorrow or maybe next week:

8 Likes

…I… uh…

How many layers of conspiracy theories did he manage to pack into that single tweet!?

EDIT: Saying it before someone else does: Yes, it’s crazy, all the way down. Like turtles.

14 Likes

Is this Trump’s way of apologizing for asking a foreign power to hack Hillary’s email?

5 Likes

Many people are saying it’s Trump showing his handlers need to change the Twitter password again since Donny figured it out again.

11 Likes

Is that like a blumpkin?

I guess it’s kind of appropriate with the Tumpeteers doing the felatio white Trump takes a dump on everything.

6 Likes

A pox upon your house for that bit visual imagery; I need brain bleach and I didn’t even click the damn link.

8 Likes