Trump rejects Liz Cheney's report on his lack of appetite and insists he was overeating

Originally published at: Trump insists he was overeating

6 Likes

He’s so bizarre. Why not just deny it say you’re eating healthy? Why go to the other extreme?

8 Likes

“Trump Derangement Syndrome”. That sounds interesting.

Is it the external recognition that Trump is deranged? Is it a disease that causes someone to become as deranged as Trump? What could he possibly mean by that?

6 Likes

That’s just “libs hate trump” dressed as an illness.

5 Likes
11 Likes

So much bizarre in his thoughts. But what’s with spelling McCarthy as “Keven” twice?

6 Likes

He can’t spell to save his life.

5 Likes

Dear Santa,
I know, I know Christmas came early this year, what with Kissinger. But can I ask for one stocking stuffer in addition?

14 Likes

How long before he realizes he’s in direct contradiction to his superhero physicals and has to create yet another alternate universe (which will also collapse into a black hole).

2 Likes

Bizarre is right. Trump is incapable of saying anything that isn’t an extreme. An enemy doesn’t lose by a substantial margin but by “the largest margin…in US history.” A president isn’t just in fine health, he’s “the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” I’m sure if someone claimed he was constipated, DT would roar that in fact he has the most spectacular case of diarrhea in recorded history.

13 Likes

Maybe there are some confusion, as his tendency to throw food against the walls made his handlers think he wasn’t eating. He was actually eating the food off the walls and floors after a bit after he calmed down.

6 Likes

"I was not depressed, I WAS ANGRY, and it was not that I was not eating, it was that I was eating too much. I am not talking about a whole tub of Häagen-Dazs on the couch, no. Most people eat ice cream when they are upset. Not me. Not me. Some people like Ron Desantimonius eats pudding with his fingers when he’s upset. With his fingers, can you believe that?

No I order down into the kitchen and I say ‘Bring me a whole pot of macaroni and cheese. Make sure it’s Kraft because it’s the cheesiest.’ Most people don’t know it’s the cheesiest, but we know. We know it is. We love our cheese, don’t we?

Macaroni and Cheese - invented by a guy you might have heard of: Yankee… Doodle. You might know him as General President George Washington. They wrote a song about it, but he was modest and said, ‘Please don’t use my name. Don’t use my name, I don’t want the attention. Call it something else. Call it Yankee… Doodle.’

‘Doodle’…‘noodle’. Those words sound a lot alike, I just now realized that. You think that is how he came up with the name? A lot of people say that it is.

He invented macaroni and cheese and wrote a song about it and went on to be the best president of the United States. Maybe the second best, right behind someone else, if we are being honest. Just a little bit behind you know who.

And I get the macaroni and cheese and I get this big spoon. You should see this spoon. It’s a big beautiful silver spoon. It cost a lot, that much I can tell you. And with rage tears streaming down my face I eat it. I should stop about half way in, but I don’t because I never quit. I never quit, some people don’t know that about me, but you all do, right?

I don’t quit and I eat all of the macaroni and cheese and then I fall asleep and when I wake up I have this golden glow about me. They call it a fake tan, a fake tan. That’s fake news. It’s actually the natural golden glow of macaroni and cheese."

12 Likes

“…and it was not that I was not eating, it was that I was eating too much.”

“Nobody eats more than me! I eat the biggliest portions!”

9 Likes

It’s true! Remember this?
https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html

Trump’s White House staff has settled into Trump’s routine and know his desires, sometimes before he does,
For example: Trump takes two scoops of ice cream with his chocolate cream pie, TIME reported, while everyone else around the table gets just one.

4 Likes

Now THAT is the kind of extreme, ill-mannered pettiness I expected the Consumer in Chief. :smile::smile::smile:

Mr_Creosote.PNG

8 Likes

… that’d be an awfully big stocking…

6 Likes

With regard to His Orangitude, I’d be absolutely fine with that outcome.

2 Likes

Vividly. It’s such a trivial bit of misbehavior, but it’s hard to not see it as a window into him. Does he enjoy having twice the ice cream? Or is he really enjoying that others are having half the ice cream that he received?

6 Likes

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

6 Likes

There’s a non-zero chance that once upon a time he ordered a small salad at a Steakhouse after they wouldn’t serve him a well done steak with ketchup (he wasn’t that hungry anyway) and a person at the next table ordered the 168 oz steak and the whole restaurant clapped and cheered their name as they ate it.

3 Likes