Trump responds to "golden showers" Russian report with hysterical ALLCAPS tweet

Sure, suddenly he’s pissed off with fake news – after all it’s done for him!

Exhibit A from his own lawyer who was named in the report:

11 Likes

4D chess, man. He’s using this so he can crush the liberal media as POTUS. (I read this somewhere online)

6 Likes

Sometimes you get pissed off, other times you get pissed on.

6 Likes

Motorcade license plate or his new secret service code name for sure!

Didn’t Hitler also have perverse likes as well? Something along the lines of scat fetish. Not sure where I read that. It was a long time ago.

9 Likes

I put on my robe and wizzard hat.

24 Likes

Website of the Ingraham Media Group.

Ingraham as in Laura.

8 Likes

I bet he’s wishing he could have stopped this leak.

25 Likes

You have to figure when making up something horrible from the life of Trump, you have decent odds of accidentally describing something real he did.

31 Likes

Melania: Donnie bebe I have tickets for The Wiz
Trump: I’m in!

23 Likes

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Yikes. Trump loyalist too apparantly.

1 Like
10 Likes

I guessing the hookers were/are more pissed off than pissed on because the cheap bastard weaseled out of paying again.

Whether or not there is any truth to the allegation the fact is with a low life like trump it it’s easy enough to imagine he might be into such degrading vulgar behavior.

4 Likes

Obligs onion writers room:

Wait until past me gets a load of this. :anguished:

18 Likes

Oh yeah. Hardcore Trump loyalist.

There’s also extra irony in Trump linking to it to dismiss “fake news”, given the site’s been involved with publishing “Clinton Body Count”, “Spirit Cooking”, and Soros-related conspiracy theories.

13 Likes

REALLY hopes that it rains on his parade next Friday.

10 Likes

Remember this:

Hmmm… Not saying it proves anything but…

5 Likes

First he gets mad at the Golden Globe speech, now Golden Showers makes him pop his CAPS.

Golden seems to be some kind of trigger word.

23 Likes

You’ve ruined Squam Lake for me man! thx!! Hmmmpf

4 Likes

Talk about your streaming media.

15 Likes

Paying hookers to spite-pee? That sounds like just the sort of embarrassing but not terrifically compromising kompromat the KGB used to intentionally release in order to deflect investigation that would reveal more damning crimes, such as money laundering for the Russian mafia, or agreeing to sideline campaign discussion of Crimean annexation in exchange for election manipulation.

15 Likes