Trump responds to "golden showers" Russian report with hysterical ALLCAPS tweet

Pissing in general or specifically hiring two prostitutes to pee on a bed once slept in by a political adversary?

2 Likes

I’ve been to Prague. You’d never know it from my passport though. Especially not the cover.

33 Likes

True, but you’re not a brilliant and persuasive (really, I’m telling you, the best) attorney:

8 Likes

Or Melania’s presence for the alleged pee show. Or some other companion (Putin?)…

2 Likes

I read about that weeks and weeks ago… seems there was a server connected from a Moscow bank to Donnie’s IT something something? The time stamps seemed to make you think it was for an actual conversation rather than just some scheduled data-dump. Or is that Drumpf?

I bet he is laundering Russian mob money, mb some dead hookers here n there (the little people) and now since he is Reagan 2.0 (The Groper) we just assume he is teflon Don and it’s gonna get a whole lot worse.

Face it: we got trolled by the Russians in collusion with the rightest elements… sweet dreams everyone!

Also, Pennsyltucky: F U

3 Likes

I really wish she’d have just stopped there and grilled him on being such a belligerent stupid asshole.

“Says who?”
“Polls, most of them–All of them?”
“Says who?”
“I think we have a problem here, if tRump wants to disrespect us by sending us morons, then he won’t get coverage.” *moron blits off the screen*
“Now we’ll do an interview with someone who’s smart.”

12 Likes

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. His whole campaign has been a stream of over-the-top behavior and revelations, and each time the Left thinks they’ve finally got him, and each time he throws a few tweets out there and keeps on trucking.

3 Likes

Yes. The bank in question is Alfa Bank, which is discussed in the report (see pp. 25-26). The bank seems to serve the function of “useful adversary” for Putin – not a crony but does him favours (usually related to the West) in order to survive. When I first read about it I thought it was only there so that the bank could keep close tabs on a debtor who was known to be less than reliable. Now I’m wondering if my assessment was too generous, but I’m sure when he releases his IRS reports (any day now…) we’ll see that he’s never taken loans from Russian sources.

4 Likes

12 Likes

The left knows the right have no shame or decency, no bounds where Trump is “too far” unless he suggests any measure of gun control.

Nobody thinks anyone has “got him” but Russia.

If this is “fake news”, why was it passed around to Congress?

10 Likes
16 Likes
9 Likes

So from the Twitter you linked, there’s:

And among that stuff

Stein did in fact go to Moscow, talked about peace in Syria… and did not criticize Putin, for which she got a bit of flak from Greens especially in Russia.

And what was on her Facebook page yesterday? An article claiming that the media and US intelligence agencies don’t know what they’re talking about and Russia is all but innocent.

I’m so done with her.

13 Likes

You also have to realize that the memo was written on June 20 and the original 4chan post taking credit for the story was November 1. Hmmmm…time travel, anyone?

10 Likes

Hm, but when HRC does it it’s disgusting?

3 Likes

He’s a classic Goldwater Republican.

40 Likes

Came here to see if someone had made this joke yet.
Good job.

8 Likes

DISGRACEFUL reporting by Buzzfeed. Yellow journalism at its worst.

16 Likes

It makes sense that a guy with a golden toilet would want a shower to match.

22 Likes