Trump responds to "golden showers" Russian report with hysterical ALLCAPS tweet

24 Likes

I keep singing this song.

Which is unfortunate because I really like this song.

6 Likes

Great find!

And what a charming costume color for The Whizzer…

6 Likes

Yes, all of the above

1 Like

Kellyanne Conway made a strong attempt to match Cohen’s brilliance with Seth Meyers tonight.

5 Likes

As despicable as she is, I hand it to her for repeatedly going into enemy territory for what are sure to be difficult interviews. Meanwhile Trump has basically been in hiding (aside from twitter) since election night. Oh and aside from his stupid ass victory lap.

6 Likes

As LBJ said about publishing obscene rumors about one of his opponents, it doesn’t matter that it’s not true, just get him to deny it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

The hashtag is #GoldenGate (not my idea, but brilliant)

16 Likes

Not to mention that November 1st post doesn’t make any specific claims? Just generic boasting that the anonymous poster put some story somewhere. If it said anything about “golden showers” that would at least be evidence of the infinite monkey theorem, but overall I find 4chan hoaxing that this is a 4chan hoax more likely than it just being a 4chan hoax.

9 Likes

#Watersportsgate

7 Likes

This San Franciscan is not as impressed.

10 Likes

There is a german saying “Nur getroffene Hunde jaulen.” - “Only dogs that have been hit whine”.
Even if it isn´t true, it sounds perfectly like something Drumpf would do.

5 Likes

I spent so long staring at that, trying to figure out the joke. Because he didn’t really post the cover of his passport to prove he’d never gone somewhere, right?

Oh god. The joke. It is on us.

20 Likes

There’s a joke about bridges > walls in here

4 Likes

Tell it to Chris Christie.

3 Likes

Well, there was a TISM song about it, so that’s all the proof I need!

3 Likes

He should go anyway. Prague is lovely.

15 Likes

So I’m told by a lot of European friends. Haven’t been myself, but I do intend to visit some day. The Czech Republic has a lot of interesting history.

6 Likes

Our new flag:

20 Likes