Trump responds to "golden showers" Russian report with hysterical ALLCAPS tweet

OK, point conceded.

3 Likes

Though I also can’t help speculating if this report is part of some sort of Democratic coup attempt.

Presumably Trump’s Brexit chum Nigel Farage would be on it.

1 Like

I see it more as an attempt to reduce the ability to blackmail him further by exposing all the stuff he’s been paying off the blackmailers for. The intelligence agencies are doing the whole “rip the bandage off” schtick.

4 Likes

I hope that soon we will know more. If not the truth of the specific allegations, then at least more about the history of the report and who took it how seriously.

How about this for a wild conspiracy theory?

Trump has a terminal illness. He ran for President because why the hell not, might as well have some fun.

He never expected to win but, now that he has, he will probably die during his first term, so he is taking the opportunity to establish his children in political careers and found a political dynasty that one day might send another Trump to the White House.

9 Likes
29 Likes

…and we may get another urine-soaked bed, although this time due to uncontrollable laughter.

11 Likes

If a foreign government invites you over for hookers and blow it’s probably not because they’re big into partying

What a fucking moron.

14 Likes

I can’t wait for Trump’s press conference today (if he can still hold it). I wonder if they’ll talk about leaking.

13 Likes

here’s to hoping golden showers is his dr. who “don’t you think he looks tired” moment.

5 Likes

I thought about that in the (tap water) shower this morning – hotels must deal with piss-soaked mattresses (and worse) all the time. Do they just keep a stack of spares in the basement, or do they dry clean them? It’s hard to imagine that Holiday Inn drops a $1200 $800 $300 mattress-replacement charge on every guest whose kids wet the bed, though maybe fancier hotels offer never-been-pissed-on service.

But then it occurred to me that hotel mattresses must get grown-up cuddling juices on them several times a week, and you know they’re not replacing or even cleaning the mattresses that often.

As with so many Turmp news items, this has badly eroded my view of the world as a place I want to live in.

11 Likes

laughing-crying :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

ETA:

Gamora: And Quill, your ship is filthy. [She walks away]
Peter Quill, to Rocket Raccoon: Oh she has no idea. If I had a blacklight, this would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

11 Likes

Nice reference. The power of the right phrase at the right time…

Seriously though - Ranting in Caps on his Twitter account talking about wet beds is what I’d expect from a 70 year old.

5 Likes

Zwei Führer, ein Reich

3 Likes

Mouse jiggling too hard to hit the heart … there!

Will this cause a cry from the alt-right for standards in reporting and fact-checking?

2 Likes

Can you elaborate? Or just lulz

3 Likes

Meanwhile, at the CAPITAL

Even ends with a Godwin.

I’m sure someone had a good night at least.

25 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but if I was denying a golden shower story, I’d avoid talking about my great movement.

Is there a betting pool for how long until a basket-case meltdown?

18 Likes

Donald, everyone knows that’s not true.

I like the way he put quotes around it to make #MAGA sound like he took a dump.[quote=“emo_pinata, post:139, topic:92708”]
One last shot at me.
[/quote]
Oh, it’s just starting, Donnie.

18 Likes