Trump 'revealed highly classified information' to Russians during White House visit after firing FBI's Comey

I was hoping, but these days it’s really hard to tell sometimes.

I fully believe the theory put forth that 45 has no actual Theory of Mind; he’s just one big bundle of walking primitive impulses, with no concept of context, meaning or consequence.

7 Likes

The President of the United States has sworn a allegiance to protect the security of the United States. He surrounds himself with sycophants and those who pledge loyalty to him. He compromised an intelligence source, for reasons known only to himself. He admitted he told the Russians about code-word intelligence to a potential adversary in the Oval Office. He had Russian press in the Oval Office, but no American media. So pardon me for thinking this is NOT NORMAL AND COMPLETELY FUCKED UP!

13 Likes

12 Likes

o_0

1. Unless you are in the Middle East, these Barbaric Religious Hordes are a very minor threat. A highly sensational threat, but their damages other than one lucky run 15 years ago has been very small.

2. Pretty much every lap top and cell phone could probably bring a plane down, or at the very least force a landing and cause a panic. If I were to do it, I’d just sit on the toilet and light it on fire with a lap top battery that has been punctured. A chemical fire that if done right would be very hard to put out, and if you can keep them out of there long enough, probably impossible to put out. Maybe they can land before the fire spread and killed everyone from smoke maybe.

In the meantime, people are constantly losing good, well made knives to the TSA for no damn good reason.

7 Likes

The kind of barbaric religious hordes that would lock people up for insulting the Patriarch?

16 Likes

Russia is at best a “frenemy” country which happens to share some of our interests. Israel is a better example if an “ally,” and Trump just jeopardized our relationship with their intelligence services by sharing intel from their classified reports with A COUNTRY ALLIED WITH IRAN.

In real life international relations are more complicated than “is he a good guy or a bad guy?”

13 Likes

Donald J. Trump is unstable. He’s loose cannon. The Russians aren’t our allies. They went into Syria and backed Assad, which is NOT in America’s best interests. They ARE allies with Iran. Are they our allies as well? They want to destabilize the Ukraine. Russia’s only interests are their own.

You believe the lies that come out of the White House on a continual basis, constant bullshit and you swallow it. Our adversaries aren’t members of a “barbaric” religion. They are disavowed by the majority of practitioners of that religion. Our adversaries are the people we elected to uphold truth, liberty, and freedom (the rights of all Americans). Those who subvert those rights are our enemies. Not some group of imagined terrorists.

Cuck!

6 Likes

That’s different, though. They insulted THE PATRIARCH! That’s defending religious freedom… totally different! /s

9 Likes

The amazing thing to me is the Trump supporters’ ability to switch bullshit diets so quickly. They’ll unquestioningly parrot the official White House press statements stating “Trump didn’t fire Comey over the Russia investigation” or “Trump didn’t share sensitive classified information with Russia” and then minutes later they’ll support Trump’s contradictory statements on those same issues without so much as blinking.

9 Likes
4 Likes

The emails that had classification markings originated at State, and also were erroneously marked as classified at the time they were sent according to State.

A number of email chains also contained information that Comey claims Clinton should have known was classified despite them being unmarked; Clinton herself claimed that the emails in question did not contain sensitive information and requested CIA allow them to be published to prove it. Whose side you take depends on your priors. In my case given the history of pissing matches between CIA and State and the fact that FBI and DoJ not long ago tried to nail a veteran foreign service officer for espionage because they confused diplomacy with spying, I tend to side with Clinton. (linked article first appeared in the Wall Street Journal)

1 Like

Well, when you’ve decided that facts have a liberal bias, that being reality-based is for losers, and everything is just a matter of sufficient will and pushing your narrative true, you end up independently discovering Orwell’s doublethink.

It’s bitterly amusing how it’s been the US right that has been howling about 1984 and coming Orwellian tyranny of political correctness and so on, when in the end it’s they who have embraced the Party’s mindset.

9 Likes

Thanks for the clarification :+1:

Israel is far from an ally. They portray themselves with the help of complicit Western media as an ally because the US supports them in every way while we take flak for their misdeeds in the form of 9/11 and the consequences of regime change of the various strongmen in the ME primarily for their benefit. I think the following quote is applicable, "In real life international relations are more complicated than “is he a good guy or a bad guy?”

So, why did George W. Bush (on Dick Cheney’s orders) destabilize and dethrone Hussein?

You are the one who doesn’t see things clearly.

I suggest you read some history books and stop listening to AM talk radio.

3 Likes

I never listen to the radio. Because they are corrupt establishment politicians balancing greed and self interest with non-US interest lobbying.

Do I even need to remind you how many times Trump described Israel as not only an ally, but one of our most important allies?

9 Likes

It just shows that I’m not a nitpicking supporter.

Yeah, that’s what it shows. :rolling_eyes:

9 Likes

…because the flavor of fundamentalism that has taken over Christianity in the U.S. has very real victims, including over half of the population right off the top (51% female).

So glad to see we agree on where the danger lies: we need to protect ourselves from enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC.

10 Likes