Trump says Bannon has "lost his mind"

if the option is in the same room distraction will come from outside and be the discipline

Well, with any luck they’ll mutually assassinate each other.

Then the public becomes the winner for no longer having to deal with those two fuckwagons.

If Trump actually has Alzheimers, it’s already worse than anything the prison would mean. Dementia kills the person and leaves their corpse stumbling around in a haze of miserable confusion.

2 Likes

I’m of the position that I honestly don’t care if he has a diagnosable mental illness or not unless said diagnosis hastens his removal from office. Our first priority needs to be stopping him from causing any further harm. Holding him truly and personally accountable for his actions is a very distant second.

3 Likes

I wonder if he’s seeing that writing on the wall then?

Hey, it wouldn’t be the first time.

1 Like

There’s no “winner”, but the upside is that we no longer have the white supremacist head of a burgeoning fake-news alt-right media empire as the lead advisor (or even the unofficial shadow advisor) to the President, and this drives a sharp rift between the Breitbart crowd and the Trump folks, which I am very much in favor of.

I’d also say that the louder that Trump screams about this (and he’s now suing Bannon for saying mean things, which is hilarious), the more credence it lends to the NYT story that he’s denying is true.

6 Likes

Got Tape?

“Hello?”
“Mr Wolff, please hold for Mr Meuller.”

Meanwhile…

If so many overt recordings are going on in the WH one can only imagine how many covert recordings there are.

11 Likes

nungesser: Who are these “forgotten men and women”?

Yep. Nixon’s “Silent Majority.” It’s an old playbook.

6 Likes

Forever let them be forgotten, and flushed down the toilet of history.

3 Likes

My desire to know what exactly he’s talking about is vastly overwhelmed by my desire to never visit the comment section on Breitbart. (Actually, with the “Spectre” attack on processors, probably best to not visit Breitbart at all)

3 Likes

A bomb-cyclone of cluster-fuck.

1 Like

"lost his mind" Indeed.

4 Likes

Indeed, Mr. Wolff makes the same analogy.

If comedy equals tragedy plus time, then even if they lose everything else, future generations are going to have some amazing source material to work with.

5 Likes

Why can’t Trump be an evil man with an illness? Why not both?

There’s evidence he can’t read well. Does that mean he is evil because he doesn’t read? No, he’s an evil man AND an illiterate. The two really have little to do with each other.

4 Likes

Finally. A SILVER LINING!

3 Likes

If nothing else, one could always mentally refer to it in case of priapism.

Or, for that matter, constipation (I recall meeting someone from the UK who kept Thatcher’s picture in the bathroom, for difficult mornings).

2 Likes

I was just reading an article in which they asked Wolff how he got all of these recordings and such an extensive inside look at the workings of the White House. He basically says that the WH is so poorly run and sloppy that nobody really bothered to check to see why he was there, so he’d just walk in every day and plop down on a West Wing couch and watch stuff go on, and since he was always there, nobody questioned it.

12 Likes

Or why we ever did. I mean, we never saw stories that began with “Trammell Crow says…”

1 Like

Well, what can I say? On this point, and this point only, I actually agree with The Orange One.

1 Like