Trump says Barack "Hussein" Obama and Hillary Clinton founded ISIS

I’ve long suspected this is what’s up with Victoria Jackson.

3 Likes

That’s clearly Trump. Just compare the face.

3 Likes

I know, right! That would turn this shitty year right around. I mean, sure Prince, David Bowie, Bernie Worrell, and Alan Vega all died. There have been a shit load of terrorists attack, a failed coup attempt in Turkey that turned into an authoritarian’s wet dream, endless police violence, etc… but hey! ANDY KAUFMAN COMING BACK WOULD TOTALLY ROCK! And, best of all, it would mean that Trump was actually the joke we all thought he was!

9 Likes

That she’s actually Andy Kaufman in disguise or that her right wing beliefs are a joke?

2 Likes

Woop! looks like the post included your email info! Can you redact it?

@codinghorror, is this a problem? We had an issue with this the other day with another (new) poster having his info posted…

3 Likes

How does talking like that not hurt someone’s brain! It’s like he’s hired the people who weren’t wordy enough to work at USA Today.

3 Likes

The script that operates your account broke.

2 Likes

I think Trump might be more this guy from Robocop than Andy Kaufman:

5 Likes

More that she’s continuing in the tradition of Andy Kaufman, pulling an epic prank on the right.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem!

It also ignores that it was Bush who agreed to pull the troops out. That deal was inked before Obama took office however glad he was to abide by it.

3 Likes

I don’t know. Clearly they are not worrying as much with respect to bombing Manbij. Plenty of civilian casualties there. And when you get 2000 Toyota Hilux trucks crossing a flat desert you would think it wouldn’t be too tough to get a few of them. I guess I was also surprised they could move so much oil around and sell it. Perhaps the administration didn’t want to offend the Turks who were the recipients of much of the oil. Or perhaps they didn’t want to kill innocent truck drivers who were moving the oil. But there is a lot of “collateral damage” associated with the drone warfare program in baluchistan and waziristan and they don’t seem that bothered about it.

So it’s hard to really agree with you given what these apparent inconsistencies. Specially when the administration has made it clear that removing Assad is an objective.

I suppose I also should note that Fallujah had just gotten taken back by Iraqi troops. They appear to have made a real mess of the place. I can’t pin that on the US but it seems that letting IS just drive in probably didn’t do the locals many favors in the medium term.

Stealing that; I have a feeling its going to come in “handy” over the next few months…

6 Likes

Possibly the most appropriate use of this photo of all time.

6 Likes

I have to wonder, in the dark parts of my brain, could a man be this crazy? The answer is clearly yes, however, even darker parts of me wonder, was he paid to do this? Was this character created to be the greater of two evils?

2 Likes

Add sarcasm to the list of things Trump doesn’t understand.

17 Likes

Jesus H Christ.

5 Likes

DUMB DONALD SO DUMB he not know what word mean! Sad.

3 Likes

“I was being SARCASTIC when I repeatedly denied that those original statements were sarcastic. Honestly, I don’t see how I could have been any clearer.”

One of history’s greatest communicators, everybody.

10 Likes