Trump says Barack "Hussein" Obama and Hillary Clinton founded ISIS

Best case scenario? After election day in November, he pulls off a mask and reveals this:

19 Likes

Why does anyone give a shit what he thinks?

Oh right. He’s the Republican fucking nominee.

… - - - …

2 Likes

An angry tweet, OK? None of this sanctimonious professionalism, either.

… — .-… — -. --. .- -. -… - … .- -. -.- … …-. — .-. .- .-… .-… - … . …-. … … …

4 Likes

.-- . .- .–. — .-… — --. … --… . …-. — .-. - … . … -. -.-. — -. …- . -. … . -. -.-. .

4 Likes

.-- … .- - -… — -.-- — …- --. . - .-- … . -. -.-- — …- – …- .-… - … .–. .-… -.-- … … -…- - … – . … -. … -. . …–…

3 Likes

Could be. But I read commentary suggesting the US was a bit conflicted. Let me see if I can find it. In the mean time here is the pic. However the shot I originally saw had the sky much bluer. Looked like a nice day for it.

So Aristotle, the guy talks about four causes. Egghead stuff. And so, Barack Hussein Obama and Crooked Hillary are the formal causes of the material cause of ISIS, and the final cause, that’s all Crooked Hillary. And then, Heidegger, terrific guy, really smart guy, great friends too, he looks at these four causes and everything, and he says just what I’m saying - Obama and crooked Hillary founded ISIS. But the Clinton-controlled, biased media, they won’t say it. Sad.

8 Likes

Very true, although I thought ISIS was founded by Al Baghdadi, and is actually totally distinct from AQ in Iraq. Similar in many respects but different.

3 Likes

Yes, you’re quite right. My bad there. Sleepless for too long :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey Trump!

Yeah?

You know that his middle name’s not really Hussein, right?

Sure it is!

Nope.

You’re wrong. It’s right there on his birt…

:sunglasses:

DAMMIT!

11 Likes

3 Likes

Actually I was wrong too. According to wiki it was founded (when? ) then joined AQ in 2004 and split in 2014.

2 Likes

That would literally make my century.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s funny you say that cos Jeb Bush noticed too. It’s almost like they had figured out a nice way to look like they were doing their best without doing their best.

75% of sorties did not use any munitions. And those that did often used a tiny proportion of their available munitions. I guess adjusting the rules of engagement would be how I would do it if I wished to leave isis intact to help bring down the Assad regime.

All that said I think Obama has now changed his mind and is looking to use the Kurds to fight ISIS.

1 Like

That’s not what “founder” means!

It’s just wrong! It’s so wrong it shouldn’t exist in this universe! Even Newspeak makes more sense than this.

4 Likes

I’m sure that if you keep telling people that, Trump’s campaign will start foundering.

4 Likes

I just flound the link between Obama and ISIS.

Also, I believe he may be throwing up the Nazi salute.

8 Likes

If by “doing their best” you mean “killing ISIS at all costs” then you are correct, the US Military was not doing its best.

But of course killing them is the easy part. We have the means of bombing the entire region into radioactive glass if we wanted to. The hard part is killing ISIS without harming the civilian population they’ve embedded themselves in. That’s not a cop-out or a lame excuse, it’s the central crux of the entire “War on Terror.”

7 Likes

I appreciate that CNN was calling his BS on the homepage.

8 Likes