Trump says he looked like Elvis

When Elvis Presley was drafted into the Army, he served, without complaint, evasion, or deferment.

40 Likes

Dude cuts one album and thinks he’s Elvis.

3 Likes

I did a triple-take before I realized that wasn’t a @beschizza mouth-eyes 'shop.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, in a not-so-nearby universe, “The Elvis Experience Starring Donnie Trump” is playing to sold-out Atlantic City crowds.

1 Like

He looks more like Jesse.

1 Like

Elvis is lucky he’s dead.

2 Likes

Hey man, looks aren’t everything, yet the comparison holds for what’s inside.

1 Like

tumblr_p1fkvpX0FL1wstpjoo1_500

8 Likes

OMG he is such a crazy egotist. Donald, honey, NO ONE looks like Elvis other than Elvis. OMG. BTW, who are these ppl who said you looked like Elvis? The voices in your head?

4 Likes

If Elvis were alive today, he would have 200 gold album, 800 #1 songs and weight roughly 1200lbs.

Ty. Ty. Tyvm. I’ll get my hat and show myself out.

4 Likes

A hunka hunka steaming shit.

4 Likes

I was more thinking Elvis AFTER his death, as a bloated corpse. I mean OB allready looks like a dead Oompa Loompa that has been difting in the east river for a week.
Actually it is not unlikely that OB will have a similar fate as good old Elvis, considering his steady habit of having late night shits while being pissed off and his diet of crappy fast food.

4 Likes

You guys ever see those Andy Kaufman impersonations of Elvis? Well, what if, just bear with me, what if one of those times he let his pal Trump do it, and then Trump died while doing the impersonation. I mean I know it didn’t happen but something about the whole idea just makes me so darn happy.

1 Like

I recently saw some old NYT article, where they started off compared him to a young JFK(!) The article then had the reporter credulously following Trumpie around in a tour in “his” luxury car (rented, as it turned out) to show off “his” projects (actually his father’s, as it turned out) and talk about what a great businessman he was (it was all complete and utter bullshit).
I can understand why Trumpie now thinks the press are being “so unfair” to him - he’s lived in a bubble where everyone was weirdly obsequious and accepting of his bullshit until now, including, for some reason, the “serious” press.

10 Likes

Did you ever notice how Republicans never seem to have any upper lip? As a teen one of my friends pointed this out to me and I cannot unsee it now.

5 Likes

There’s these guys.

1 Like

I have noticed a severe lack of labia oris, often both superior and inferior.

3 Likes

Yeah, if Elvis were strung out on heroin and had a raging case of facial syphilis.

1 Like

I’m getting more of a Josh Homme vibe.

@clemoh “I don’t know- I can kinda see the resemblance…”

Were they both lonesome tonight?

2 Likes

I can see that. “Rocky” looked quite hot; and could probably swing both ways.