Trump says he looked like Elvis

I can no longer tell which Trumppics have been Beschizzed.

2 Likes

Elvis had blond hair.

2 Likes

More like the hound dog, cryin’ all the time.

2 Likes

I can see it.

5 Likes

Let’s try one more time

father-ted-s1_625x352

No, “Elvis” still looks better.

10 Likes

I know I’m showing a temporal bias here, but I really don’t know whether Elvis’ look conformed to or defined sexy for his generation.

I don’t think Elvis was stunningly handsome. I think that at the time Elvis shaped was people thought of as stunningly handsome because of his music and his hip-shaking. Movie stars are usually actually stunning people. Famous singers can look like anything and people will still think they are sexy (Mick Jagger? Steven Tyler? Hell, I bet there are people who are hot for Tom Waits).

If you actually looked like Elvis that wouldn’t make you all that sexy, because you wouldn’t be Elvis. If you actually looked like Chris Hemsworth or Idris Elba that would make you sexy because those guys are heartthrobs.

I’d hardly be surprised if at some point someone told Trump he looked like Elvis. I highly doubt he’s ever been told that by someone who thought he looked like Elvis. If he was told that, he was told it by someone who knew that saying nice things to Trump would get them something they wanted. Alternatively, by someone who had snorted so much coke they were actually seeing Elvis.

12 Likes

Trump: “Don’t you think I look like Elvis?”
Hooker: “Sure, whatever you say, honey.” [puts on latex gloves, reaches for :mushroom:]

19 Likes

Of course not; beauty and sexual appeal will always be subjective.

Regardless, 45 still looks nothing like EP.

5 Likes

Excellent use of emoji (and italics). I LOLed (literally).

2 Likes

If Elvis had fucked a horse’s ass…

I don’t see it.

13 Likes

I was tickled by Javis Cocker saying that his Mum laughed when she was told that her lad was a sex-symbol.

4 Likes

Right? I was going to say too bad he doesn’t act like Elvis.

1 Like

Smart guy, well dressed, very manly voice - but sex symbol…? :smirk:

1 Like

I think that you and Mrs Cocker are on the same page :wink:

1 Like

Well, I was at art college when Common People came out…

3 Likes

Hey, when I was at Art College, Dexey’s released “Gino”.

3 Likes

It doesn’t look like anything to me.

3 Likes

Of course Elvis didn’t have bone spurs. Indeed he served as a driver in a regular armored unit rather than accepting a posting to a position in “special services” which would have meant going around entertaining troops while in uniform. He made an effort to just be a regular soldier, although he was granted special dispensation to live off post. Apparently it was a matter of personal pride that he was not the F-up as a soldier that many thought that he would be. He was eventually promoted to Sergeant before being honorably discharged and going back to performing.

4 Likes

There is a slight resemblance in the shape of the face and mouth. But Elvis was very, very pretty at that age Trump? Not.

There are indeed trends in beauty, but I think Elvis’s look is more timeless than many “handsome” looks. Elvis in his youth was sleek and dewy and bright-eyed and sensuous, like some ancient Greek god.

1 Like