Trump says he'll be a dictator when re-elected, but only on Day One

… saying “no” and “yes” at the same time is one of his weird dominance games

like he’s on a higher plane of existence from us and he doesn’t have to deal with beta soyboy concepts like truth, falsehood, words and logic :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

It will be the last day of Gregorian calendar and after that, it will be Tr0mp calendar. So the day one only still applies. In Tr0mp calendar, one day is eternity.

4 Likes

Hair Furor thinks he can deport all the people he thinks should be deported? Let’s say that’s 11million people. I wonder what the most people who can be realistically be rounded up and transported each day? Let’s say they manage to ramp up to 5K/day after a few months. What’s that, about 6 years? How does one pay for that? How many people would it take to actually do that? Could you find that many people to do that kind of work? I guess they could hire undocumented people on the cheap, like most businesses run by Republicans do.

4 Likes

Satire to reaillty in two decades

5 Likes

Rome wasn’t built in a day, but it was burnt in one.

8 Likes

Cue all the “it’s just a joke you guys!” defenders. Because Trump is such a fucking comedian after all. I don’t think he’s ever told a joke in his life - he’s like the most dour individual in the world it seems.

Now Obama, on the other hand. That man is a natural. He could have had a shot in stand-up if that whole politics thing wasn’t successful.

8 Likes

Would Day One be like Year Zero?

I mean, closed borders to stop people from escaping? Trump is calling for genocide.

I’m sure they will come up with a final solution.

:sob:

8 Likes

Cthulhu is at least honest!

3 Likes

He knows how to count to two?

2 Likes

One of his hench-idiots has promised a three week reign of terror: https://www.mediamatters.org/donald-trump/mike-davis-promises-reign-terror-if-trump-appoints-him-acting-attorney-general

so maybe he’s only going to be a dictator for a day, and delegate most atrocities.

Most likely he’ll name himself dictator for a day, and subsequently President for Life.

6 Likes

Because on day two, he will declare himself to be the Messiah.

3 Likes

Is the IRS asking or is this for a loan application?

2 Likes

The closest he’s ever come to making a self-deprecating joke was the time he mocked his wife for being an idiot plagiarist at the Al Smith Charity Dinner in 2016.

He doesn’t have a funny bone in his body. He only has cruelty trying to pass itself off as funny.

5 Likes

This stuff makes me feel ill.

2 Likes

Today’s tomorrow becomes today in short order, tomorrow never comes, and today always is Day 1.

2 Likes

:musical_note:
The sun on the meadow is summery warm.
The stag in the forest runs free.
But gather together to greet the storm.
Tomorrow belongs to me.
:musical_note:

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.