Trump says he'll be a dictator when re-elected, but only on Day One

Originally published at: Trump says he'll be a dictator when re-elected, but only on Day One | Boing Boing

3 Likes

shocked-9

8 Likes

8 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

14 Likes

Is he going to drill, drill, drill like a dentist into our collective root nerves without Novacaine? Seems that way.

14 Likes

2 Likes

When someone tells you who he is for the eleventy-third time…

30 Likes

11 Likes

They must be stopped.

13 Likes

12 Likes

… do responsible thing. The Washington Post has given it the green light.

7 Likes

DictatorForADay

7 Likes

12 Likes

I used to want to be sure that Trump’s trials went all the way through to conviction, to help ensure and underline that the rule of law applies to all in the USA. After his conviction he can go ahead and choke on his next hamberder.

Now I am starting to root for that jammer he is so obviously courting with his rage tweets. Maybe rule of law can be demonstrated on his minions.

I am fairly sure that the day after he kacks it the GOP will initiate a full on circular firing squad as the neoliberals and the crazy fuckwits battle for the ragged scraps until the party splits completely. Following which the neoliberals will probably start working on a coup inside the Dems, but one fight at a time.

10 Likes

Only on day one?

Sure Jan GIF

11 Likes

Of course, only day one. But, you know, everything just couldn’t get done in one day, soooo…

12 Likes

“Will you promise not to abuse your power?” might just have been the softest of softball questions ever asked of a candidate. Snuggle-Bear-soft. Pillow-made-of-clouds-soft. Unicorn-fart-soft.

And he still couldn’t answer it in a way that didn’t prove he’s the worst candidate for the office in the history of the United States.

30 Likes

Because there will be no more days thereafter

9 Likes

because on “day one” he declares it illegal to say “dictator” and names himself “president for life”.

11 Likes

“I’ll be the best dictator, better than all the other ones, believe me. Faster too. Faster than I run, which is very fast, because I’m in perfect shape. Just ask my doctor. He wears a yamulke – one of the good ones. He’ll be ok on day one, I promise…”

8 Likes