Trump says something stupid: 'They shouldn’t be having public hearings'

And still, here’s the the trump voters motto - “not a woman, not a person of color, of course I’ll still vote for him!”
Nothing matters, and substitute for Repub leaders “not a dem, still got power!” nothing to change.
I remember being a kid with Reagan as president and always having this uneasy feeling, like why people loved to such a disgusting person. I don’t think it’s really a mystery now

6 Likes

I say odds are even that if he goes to Putins May Day parade, he never comes back from Russia.

1 Like

Neal Brennan nails it. Trump acts this way because he thinks he owns the government. You wouldn’t put up with accusations and investigations and disloyalty from something you own.

14 Likes

~Looks at calendar, confirms that the day ends with a -y~

It checks out.

10 Likes

Pelosi: “OK, we can work with that. Enjoy your government shutdown while staying in the brig at Camp David.”

4 Likes

Well, you know what they say: “A foolish inconsistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.” Well, they should be saying it, anyways, because it sure is true about the fucking Republicans. They certainly have little minds and a penchant for having no consistent positions these days.

The Repubs seem to have become fine with, like Trump, reversing their positions on a day-to-day basis, denying the reality in front of them, etc. Or if not “fine,” at peace with, at least. They only seem to care about whether they can get away with something, no matter how shameless, and so far they are.

8 Likes

This one is the winner from a couple days back.

13 Likes

Pretty sure a ROGER THAT is in order.

4 Likes

We can only hope. Perhaps he’ll still retain the Presidency but be unable to actually do anything (not TOO far from where we are at now) and Pence will still be just VP. I kinda like this scenario.

It’s Victory Day (celebrated on May 9th in Russia), not May Day. Nothing to do with communist workers, and everything to do with making Russia great again.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN1XI1UG

3 Likes

It’s not a cage , it’s a fenced off chain link area.

5 Likes

Waiting for the Headline, ‘Trump says something beneficial for Americans (the planet) without giving himself credit.’

Trump’s slavish deference to Putin is treason pure and simple.

Trump says something stupid

Must be Friday.

Or any day ending in -y with a few vowels or consonants in it, really.

3 Likes

I keep picturing a NASA/Houston-like control room, with a bunch of people watching monitors and typing commands, wearing headsets. It’s RNC headquarters, and they have the impossible task of monitoring President Biff’s communications, as well as those of his family and inner circle, while also watching every other Republican, in order to coordinate the GOP message.

At one point, the RNC Chairman kicks his chair over and throws his headset at the screen.

5 Likes

You will wait a very very long time. Like red dwarves start burning out long.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m saying something stupid RIGHT NOW

5 Likes

In completely unrelated news, I have a great backstory for the reboot of The Odd Couple that I’m pitching.

5 Likes

And tracking all the levels of spin as Trump tweets, walks back, and doubles-down. Trumpception!

3 Likes