Trump sends Pompeo to Russia to meet with Vladimir Putin and Sergei Lavrov, May 12-14

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/10/trump-sends-pompeo-to-russia-t.html

Pompeo has already got the ball rolling by denying Canadian sovereignty in the Arctic.

I’m sure he and Vlad can come to some mutually-acceptable agreement.

11 Likes

What could they possibly be planning to discuss? Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, and winning the 2020 election, my top guesses.

“They’ll just be discussing cultural exchanges and making free-trade agreements. Why must you BB liberals and progressives always engage in McCarthyism and this new Red Scare when Putin has shown nothing but goodwill and friendliness?” /Useful_Idiot

14 Likes

So, “tough on Russia” is a man rubbing it’s belly?

Probably the most disturbing aspect is Batboy Rudi in the Ukraine “meddling in the investigation” for campaign fodder. Ugggh. A more than perfect place for spies from all adversaries to plant misinformation. It’s just too easy at this point.

2020 is going to be a bitch.

7 Likes

What I want to know is, who’s going to pay for all that lube

3 Likes

Clearly left wing media fake news…“don’t believe what you read or see in the news, its not the truth.”

/s

Roman Abramovich

2 Likes

He’s got to fire up Trumps Ukrainian voting base.

3 Likes

Thanks Obama Kansas.

The idiots (Republican voters), along with the Kochs, got the Pompeo ball rolling.

Best day of my life was when I moved away from there.

1 Like

Who knew that President Biff’s “America First” policy was in answer to the question, “What is Russia’s next colony?”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.