Trump spokesmonster Kellyanne Conway threatens reporter

If this was a Cory post she would have mouths for eyes.

3 Likes

Okay, now you’re just dissing @beschizza; Eyes for mouths are Rob’s schtick.

24 Likes

So long
ya’ll!

4 Likes

Man, K.A.C. sure exemplifies the KACocracy sumpin’ fierce!

3 Likes

In a couple of years, you’re going to start school, and you’re probably going to encounter some disappointment then too. Good luck.

10 Likes

27 Likes

15 Likes

However, the rest of us…

9 Likes

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing anyone that 45 would do a good job as POTUS…”

18 Likes

It’s great to read George’s regular takedowns of Trump. I can’t imagine what he and Kellyanne’s home life is like, but it must include a lot of cynicism.

More context: This journalist wrote an article about Kellyanne being considered for the position of White House Chief of Staff. That article included the following paragraph:

Conway has been in the middle of Trump’s barbs with her husband, George, a conservative lawyer who frequently makes headlines for his criticism of the president. George Conway said earlier this monththat White House aides should resign unless they can “have some moderating or blunting effect” on Trump. He refused to discuss his wife, who has worked for Trump since the 2016 presidential campaign.

Then, Kellyanne called the reporter and started the conversation by saying:

Conway : Hey, Caitlin. Kellyanne Conway. So I just am wondering why in God’s earth you would need to mention anything about George Conway’s tweets in an article that talks about me as possibly being chief of staff. Other than it looks to me like there’s no original reporting here, you just read Twitter and other people’s stuff, which I guess is why you don’t pick up the phone when people call from the White House because if it’s not on Twitter or it’s not on cable TV, it’s not real. I’m just wondering why you would have, A — why or what ever would give you the idea that I’m, quote, caught in the middle of some of these Twitter feeds and the president of the United States, B — who would be able to tell you that except for me? We’ve never talked, as far as I know.

And the conversation didn’t get any better. I don’t read the Washington Examiner and have no real stance in this except that I think it is newsworthy when one of the President’s biggest critics, a well-known lawyer, writer, and public figure, is married to the the President’s prospective (allegedly) Chief of Staff, who is also a well-known lawyer, writer, and public figure, as well as presidential advisor and spokesperson.

10 Likes

Would it be safe to say that you were… disappointed?

14 Likes

21 Likes

I sometimes wonder if it is all an act. If I were paid well enough and could keep my conscience from taking over by convincing myself that if I don’t pretend to worship Trump, someone else will it is a pretty easy job requiring no real skills other than unconditional admiration.

Dammit, I totally forgot to ask.

16 Likes

I think this bears repeating once again…

BoingBoing is NOT and never has been a member of the Associated Press…it is a blog site formed of a collective of folks who like to post and repost what they deem to be “wonderful things” or at least information sharing worthy. They are allowed as such to spin and manipulate to their opinion, feelings, however they want so long as they do not break the standard laws around libel or slander.

15 Likes

oooo!

That’s a bit concern trolly ey?

10 Likes

Tried to stop myself but…couldn’t…

5 Likes

halt-catch-cameron-what-talking

It’s about her being the mouth piece for a vile hunk of shit of a president who has done some real damage to our democracy. It’s saying that she’s a monster, which frankly, given what she’s supporting (while also her husband is benefiting off the other side) is what is monstrous, not her looks.

If we can no longer call out this or any administration for what they do, we have ceased to be an actual democracy already and maybe as they crack down disgusting people like me will get thrown in jails for thought crimes of not liking children being stolen from their parents or entire religious being banned from entering our country.

17 Likes

Honestly, they are both financially benefiting from that state of affairs, playing both sides for a nice pay day…

But I suppose that’s a disgusting thing to say.

11 Likes

(I’ve got less important things to think about, but) whatever happened to the Washington Times?