Trump spokesmonster Kellyanne Conway threatens reporter

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/24/trump-spokesmonster-kellyanne.html

5 Likes

Oh! And this one is even more apt…

37 Likes

The White House is behind on their rodent and insect fumigation schedule.

13 Likes

Is it really her personal life if her husband is blasting his opinions on national news?

31 Likes

So… is she saying… doxxing is going to be fair game? :smirk:

3 Likes

Kellyanne Conway is still a thing?

21 Likes

com-add-text%20(1)

18 Likes

I signed up for boing because I admire Cory so much But - unless Conway actually looks like that, you
all are capable of some disgusting shit.

8 Likes

In the John Carpenter sense, sure.

31 Likes

It looks like a Photoshop sharpening filter taken to the max.

8 Likes

Or SNL was:

13 Likes

Honestly I don’t love asking a professional woman, “Hey, what about your husband!” If you want to ask, “What is the president’s position on George Conway’s remarks?” that would be a slightly underhanded way of doing the same thing, but asking someone how their marriage is going is sort of bullshit. Obviously Conway’s response was unprofessional and awful.

Yeah, it looks like a filter, but someone put that filter on there. It’s uglifying. I don’t like people doing that to pictures, especially not pictures of women. The mouth for eyes thing doesn’t bother me because I can’t see a way to take such a grotesque alteration as a comment on the actual person’s appearance. But this one does sort of make me think someone is saying, “Look at how ugly she is.” And either this article is the one asking that question or the one amplifying that question.

19 Likes

Kitty Schmidt?

But this must be at least the Fourth Reich.

1 Like

Probably the only media outlets more sympathetic to the Trump administration that the Washington Examiner are Fox and Breitbart. If she can’t even get along with them, I don’t know what to say.

5 Likes

I will vote for whoever isn’t Trump and I will always read Cory, but boing is close to losing me. That’s sad for me.

1 Like

Huh, usually it’s Cory’s haters who sign up just to comment on something he’s written that they dislike.

However, Xeni wrote this particular post.

Regarding the photo:

KAC is not what many people would consider conventionally attractive, even by stereotypical Eurocentric standards of beauty, but it’s her words and actions that make her a truly ugly person on the inside.

Oh, and welcome to boing boing, comrade.

29 Likes

I’ve been here a few years. I saw that xeni wrote the thing. ick just ick.

2 Likes

I’d say mission accomplished.

3 Likes

We are supposed to be the ones who advocate against body shaming people, or otherwise making fun of or disparaging people for their appearance. So it’s always confusing and disappointing to me when something like this happens. We’re supposed to be better than this.

8 Likes

Yes, that’s what they always seem to say, too…

No need to comment or participate if the content isn’t to your liking. No need to stay if Cory’s your only reason for joining the community; he’s on the twitters, and I even hear that he writes books and gives talks.

12 Likes