Trump staffers "abused and shoved" Arlington National Cemetary official who wouldn't let them film fresh graves

Everyone in Trump’s orbit is scum of the earth.

5 Likes

Especially since he negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliban. Biden implemented his plan, as he was required too. I hope that fact is being brought up in the media.

13 Likes

DARVO yet again

3 Likes

I’m guessing those ARE family members with him in the photo. He did a very similar shot at another grave with another collection of… people.

3 Likes

I just assumed that the photo was AI by Rob and not the ‘real’ photo they took there - and that the thumbs up was made to make bad people look even worse - - on a BB page where something like that would be seen as mockery of T and not of the family. But that picture is REAL? it’s the one these people took in Arlington?

4 Likes

Yup. And like I said in my post, he did at least one more:

7 Likes

Seems like it was the family’s idea (…or possibly the campaign is throwing them under the bus?). From the NPR story:

Late Tuesday night, President Trump posted a photo on social media of the Gold Star families who had invited him. In the post, the families thanked the president and said they had invited the campaign to film in Section 60.

Still gross though.

2 Likes

you can’t believe anything the ■■■■■ campaign says, and it doesn’t matter - because it was clearly a political event, the photos are being used by him as political messaging, and that’s exactly what the law forbids

yeah, all this ^

i don’t think it’s fair to judge the family based on a photo. yes, they’re probably ■■■■■ supporters so that’s telling. but people can behave really oddly in front of celebrities without it meaning anything deep about them

plus, different people have different perspectives on how to feel at the grave of a loved one. there’s loss, but there can also be joy at having your whole family together, or joy from your memories

expressions can mean a whole lot of things. we don’t know them and we shouldn’t judge them on their appearance or expressions…

maybe some other stuff, but not that.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past him to sexually harass/assault the widow or family member. That would be 100% on brand T****.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Wait, are two of the women in that photo throwing up the horns? :laughing:

4 Likes

I thought one was doing the white power “ok” sign, but yeah it looks like the horns. Poor Satan.

7 Likes

Given it can be a sign to ward off evil, or a celebration of Satan, in either case it’s hilarious they are using it while standing near the orange shitgibbon.

5 Likes

It’s evidently an attempted homage to the Marine in the grave, her official memorial picture has her making that hand-sign. No idea what it meant to her.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.