Trump staffers are lying to prove their loyalty

Are you disappointed with BoingBoing?

Also seriously this just encourages @beschizza to do it more.

9 Likes

It really does. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That’s one model. However, with various types of controlling people, training underlings to reflexive obedience is standard.

What is especially amusing/massively angering to me, is Morning Joe blaming the staffers for not reigning Trump in. Trump is being Trump, and behaving exactly how he behaved in the campaign. Instead of admitting that he effed up by endorsing this uncontrollable and intemperate narcissist and giving him free-air time to win the election, MJ is blaming the staffers for doing Trumps bidding. MJ needs to look in the mirror if he wants to blame someone.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Democratic People’s Republic of North America.
Now shut up, take your pills and consume.

As I said, the prevailing dynamics of our power structure put Trump in the position he’s in. It served MJ’s purposes to help Trump initially, just like it’s currently serving his underling’s purpose to do as he says for access to wealth and power. The reality is of course, that firing them would make him look very bad. A staff revolt within the first hundred days? If they cared, if it served them, they genuinely have all the power here to dictate terms. But they don’t care, because it doesn’t serve them. This is going to be the stealingest, most corporate friendly administration in history. They’ve all got cushy private sector jobs in four years. There’s a lot of money in it for people who ride that train to the end.

1 Like

Well, I can’t disagree with that. :worried:

1 Like

It’s true, we live for “Last post 1 hours ago Joined 2 hours ago” lifetime readers disappointed in how things have gone at Boing Boing lately.

16 Likes

You are on fire this week. Thanks.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I was watching Frontline: Divided States of America part 1, and the narrator stated that this wave of anti establishment anti mainstream media anti left factors that got trump elected can be traced back to obama’s first election run, because obama was new and so mc.cain responded by picking sarah as VP, and it was her fault basically for attracting the people that got trump elected to the party

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.