Trump supporter bragged about posing as antifa and beating 4 cops at Capitol Riot, says FBI

My gods, it really is all projection with the right, isn’t it?

These dudes are so disconnected with reality - and inhabit the right-wing media alt-reality - so entirely that they think the cops are pro-Antifa, or at least afraid to enforce the law against lefties. They apparently believe Antifa have burned down whole cities and murdered dozens of people and the cops have stood by and let them do it. I can’t even…

10 Likes

Oh sure, I’ve read about the reasoning behind that tactic, but was just pointing out that dressing in all black (or all white) isn’t the only precaution groups take to remain anonymous/not get caught (i.e. they don’t message all their buddies telling everyone what their plan is). But of course Trump supporters are not the sharpest and seem to think solely dressing in black is some sort of super genius security measure.

5 Likes

How prophetic.

17 Likes

You made me think of this (at 2m28s)

3 Likes

19 Likes

He dressed as “antifa” wearing a MAGA hat. Yeah, sorry, that’s not how ANY OF THIS works.

6 Likes

Not like this Antifa look-a-like! He done it up right…

images-2

10 Likes

The revolution expects no less, comrade!

(Wondering what the fascists imagine Antifas call each other?)

2 Likes

They usually aren’t but on that day some (most?) of them were

1 Like

In other words, he f@cked around and found out.

2 Likes

I tested a theory. I was right

What he did is similar to saying “Smoking is not bad for you. I had an aunt who lived to be 95 and she smoked a packet a day.”

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence.

Funny how these people can only accept what they can see, and even then they get it wrong. In this case there where a lot of people that where not shot or arrested that where obviously dressed as Trump supporters, so dressing in black had nothing to do with anything.

It’s an acronym. Absolutely Terrifying Individuals who Fight American Patriots.

…the “N” is silent.

…and the “P” is invisible.

1 Like

Friends, the answer is FRIENDS to that question.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.