Trump supporters follow blindly

cAKHYpy

23 Likes

I have seen people claim the media coverage of Trump’s corruption is actually proof that Trump is uncovering “Deep State” corruption and the current reporting is a smoke screen for that. Two corrolaries to your observation

1. There is no way to reach these people with facts - they are immune to facts
  2. Any psychologists or rhetoricists want to weigh in on tactics that work against people this committed to their conspiracy theory
8 Likes

A shrewd negotiation tactic, and therefore patriotic.

2 Likes

Yeah it is crazy because it is so obvious with Trump. But you know what’s also crazy - you have that on both sides. Trump sucks we all know that, but Trump didn’t just happen out of nowhere. Few decades of slowly allowing crazier and crazier to happen (not just in the White House, but also the Congress and the Senate).
Anyway, it was somewhat entertaining to see this, but it was seen many times before.

1 Like

Our Dear Leader could walk into the home of one of these women, grab her by the p****, kill her husband, rape her daughter, tie her son to a chair and torture him, and still think Drumpf was wonderful, and say that it was just an “off day.”

6 Likes

You know, maybe your opinion shouldn’t change, but you should at least acknowledge the BS statements made in Russia.

Of course if one allowed themselves to acknowledge this, then eventually one’s opinions would change, probably. Maybe not. People still love people even when they constantly fuck up.

This was posted yesterday in re: “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters”:

Here’s my own editorial contribution:

13 Likes

/pedant 

7 Likes

now i kind of want this to happen, because shit, why not – anything sounds plausible at this point, but also because i seriously cannot imagine how it would play out on all sides if it DID happen. i think all our heads would just simultaneously explode, and that would be the end of the earth.

6 Likes

Either is correct :slight_smile:

Not really

(Of course people will understand what you mean, but…)

3 Likes

It wouldn’t impact their opinion of him. They’d celebrate it, because he cucked Bill.

2 Likes

I can’t believe they didn’t once mention her emails.

5 Likes

If you know that part of the state, I’d say it was in the Pointes, B’ham or maybe Bloomfield Hills.

1 Like

Just by the way, is there an anti-trump prepper movement in the US?

It’s quite obvious the zombie apocalypse will come for people with brains, so anyone not supporting Trump is in danger, right?

4 Likes

And today he was working further on destabilizing both NATO and the Post Office.

oh god, you’re probably right. what if it was a threesome with bill as well?

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hear them praise the pee tape as wholesome family entertainment if it does get out

10 Likes

It’s not treason when they do it. It’s just not. Don’t expect it to make sense, or expect any consistency in beliefs when applied to their messiah.

Their boy is golden and nothing will tarnish him in their eyes. He’s already weathered scandals that would have destroyed anyone that came before him.

Also, “Why do you hate America?!”

… sigh …

11 Likes

This is my opinion, as well. After arguing with friends, family members, and strangers on the internet, I’ve come to the same conclusion. Part of it is that they are just parroting what they hear and read from their limited news sources. Part of it is they see Trump addressing their concerns-illegal immigration, which is killing the country, abortion, minorities, liberals. Part of it is that their own lives are messed up and they want someone to blame. Part of it is that the media slants stories to get readers or clicks, so they’ve started disbelieving anything they don’t like.

It’s my hope that, as you suggest, they will become irrelevant after the 2020 election. I’m also hoping that the new Dem House subpoenas Trump’s tax returns and business records.

Edit: Of course I’m also hoping Mueller finds proof of Trump’s money laundering, and he goes to jail.

13 Likes